Your One And Only Airrifle ?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this one:     .25 Stealth (FAC +50fpe) with Zeiss 6x42

FWB 300S Running Boar Best looking spring set up ever made.  

That's the one mate, use that, it uses google to search THL. You should see a little cog... You can filter your search with that.   X

Posted Images

Just been looking at Diana's website. Fook me there are a few rifles I'd happily have. For sub 12ft the 440TH looks a corker, but that 56TH sidelever looks fookin tasty as an FAC. Apparently recoiless...

Is that the one that moves back in the stock ?

Just been looking at Diana's website. Fook me there are a few rifles I'd happily have. For sub 12ft the 440TH looks a corker, but that 56TH sidelever looks fookin tasty as an FAC. Apparently recoiless...

Yes.

Yes.

I think there is a tx that dose the same but its an early model and like hens teeth to find and its a full length model to

If im wrong some one will put me right lol :laugh:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I only have one HW95K,and will never sell it!

My mate has my HW95k and he loves it as much as I did but it was a twenty two.

There is a very good chance that I will have another one in the new year but it will be a hand built one with a custom sporter stock.

Yes.

I think there is a tx that dose the same but its an early model and like hens teeth to find and its a full length model to

If im wrong some one will put me right lol :laugh:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Your correct Mac, it's called and Sr and is one of the best springers ever made.
  • Like 1