I have been trying to join this site for some time, does anyone know if the site is still excepting members

I have tried on my phone, iPad and PC and it will still not except the registration, I have also emailed a guy called Rob who is an administrator but I have heard nothing

Is there someone on here who is a member see if there is any issues with the site and new members,

Cheers

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just mind out for a scroat on there called misty the lurcher,(darren bond) from near Notts airport he's a fecking bird skank who's not shy on taking other peoples birds home with him and if any mods d

Don't worry mate I no taz gave you them and misty was supposed to passed them to you but didn't.you don't have to explain to me mate I've been a member of bbia a long time now and I no you have a diff

A few have tried lately and failed.i'll go on there now and send him a message about it.. I started a topic about folk having problems so someone in power on there will see there's a problem and i'l

A few have tried lately and failed.i'll go on there now and send him a message about it.. :victory:

I started a topic about folk having problems so someone in power on there will see there's a problem and i'll get back to you on whats happening..

Edited by fireman
  • Like 1

It's a cracking site and full of good lads not like this site arguing and bickering

it is a good site as you said lurchers, there is also some good lads on here ,in the cage bird section ,with some good info at times. atb.

Yeh that's because most of them lads are already members on the bbia forum.

Just mind out for a scroat on there called misty the lurcher,(darren bond) from near Notts airport he's a fecking bird skank who's not shy on taking other peoples birds home with him and if any mods don't like i've named the scroat the lads a bird thief and i know because he stole some birds of mine and he can sue me if he wants for naming and shaming him on the web :thumbs: .

• Like 4