Any Lr Shooting ???

Nick8310

Well good news is i am shooting regularly now thanks to a smashing hunting life user which i can't thank him enough for the opportunity and will continue to shoot for him as long as he needs me, not so good news is i cant use my LR over there which is fine some lamping rabbits with the air rifle is better than no shooting and i am sooo :thumbs: grateful for it.

however i am still looking for someone who could have some LR shooting grounds which i can join them on lamping non shooting of course until you get to know me and i am not looking for a permanent permission i hate the whole asking for permission i have heard it so much now it's like a dog scratching at your leg constantly more of a meet and greet and if you don't mind me then offer me another night out with you but i am not going to pester you.

Don't mind a drive out but would love a local area meet.

LR with moderator Licenced and fully insured with BASC for those who want to know and just PM me for anymore info.

Nick. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: