Digital Nv Add-Ons Advice????

Hey guys looking into getting an add on for a day/night scope and was looking into the starlight arrow with the dragonfly IR torch about £700ish just wondered if anyone has used one and if so how good are they only need it for bunny bashing 30-50 yards and can they be used with a LR or solely air rifles any advice greatly appreciated.

Nick. :thumbs:

Hey guys looking into getting an add on for a day/night scope and was looking into the starlight arrow with the dragonfly IR torch about £700ish just wondered if anyone has used one and if so how good are they only need it for bunny bashing 30-50 yards and can they be used with a LR or solely air rifles any advice greatly appreciated.

I have a Pulsar N750a paid £1249 in Sept 2015, giving up shooting so it up for a stupid price of £750.Only been out a couple of times,

I have a Pulsar N750a paid £1249 in Sept 2015, giving up shooting so it up for a stupid price of £750.Only been out a couple of times,

An absolute bargain price that cannot believe it hasn't been snapped up

Why not consider a pulsar like being sold above

I have 2 pulsar NV scopes plus you can use them in day light

Just like looking at a black and white Tv screen during the day

He can give it for £650, as selling up,all guns going to be just sold to an RFD so this might as well go for peanuts lol

Very tempted chap what condition is it in and you throwing in the bits and pieces like mounts and that ???

It is brand new bought on the 07/09/15 cost £1249.00 the come new with mounts & battery charger plus 4 batteries ( unit. Takes 2) but I sold it with 8 batteries.Guy of PW collected it last night for £650

Have you used this one yourself.

Yes mate , i have one my self also a Pulsar N870 with a built in range finder

Have you used this one yourself.

Yes mate , i have one my self also a Pulsar N870 with a built in range finder

How long does the battery last for with the ward D-700 i would love a pulsar but its just abit to much kit for what i need really and i just missed probably my best opportunity lol