Association Of Working Lurcher/longdogs ( Awl )

The poaching man is never gonna agree with the terms as there promoting legal lurcher work..not like they can promot elegal lurcher work lol..I for take my hat of to them for trying to show the lucher in a better light.. Good for them I say.

• Like 2

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a recent article written by Alan Tyer .   Alan is the Chairman of the AWL , some may of read a more streamlined version in the Countrymans Weekly.         The Association of Lurcher C

I was involved in the start with the other club but through work commitments and my wife needing 5 operations this year I just didn't have time to give to another project so I pulled out fairly early

Hunting is not a blood sport it's a sport that's in your blood ! Happy hunting

Posted Images

The members have to agree to the terms of the code of conduct. If they are found guilty of breeching them, the club will not be able to defend that member; is how it was described. That does not exclude people for wanting to be involved with an association who's premise is to defend and promote the role of the working lurcher/longdog.

We have not excluded any individual members however we accept it's not for everyone and we can not and will condone any actions or person whom do not conduct themselves within the ethos and values of the AWL.

The members have to agree to the terms of the code of conduct. If they are found guilty of breeching them, the club will not be able to defend that member; is how it was described. That does not exclude people for wanting to be involved with an association who's premise is to defend and promote the role of the working lurcher/longdog.

We have not excluded any individual members however we accept it's not for everyone and we can not and will condone any actions or person whom do not conduct themselves within the ethos and values of the AWL.

But you will happily turn a blind eye, under certain circumstances........... :whistling:

But you will happily turn a blind eye, under certain circumstances........... :whistling:

If You know of such an occasion please bring this to my attention.

If You know of such an occasion please bring this to my attention.

I could, but I wouldn't want to break that confidentiality. And gloating is not my style, I just like to get on doing what I have to do.

You and Sky Cat ( under the mantle of LAGBI ) went to a meeting @ CA. offices with Tim Bonner. You were advised to join the ALC. which was being re branded into the AWL .

That has been the last word on LAGBI so far( apart from Your Go Daddy registration )

I have never been rude or unkind in any way, nor have I ever told a lie, as stated from the onset. a lie will alway be found out.

I have watched You folk try and disparage everything we have achieved so far.

Not even a kind word for Bradley a Young man of 14. ....

We were advised the enemy lies within. I rest my case.

I have never disparaged your attempts or efforts. I may have asked questions that you have not answered or not liked. We were not advised to join the ALC\AWL as Alan had offered his chair to a new "club" that we all appeared to want. LAGBI was not a club or anything other than a working title for working group to draw up plans for something new, using the chair Alan offered. The AWL then declined to meet with those who had gone out of our way to help a joint cause. This was a shame, as some of the points that we could have brought to the table, with potential solutions, would have avoided some of the uncertainties that potential future members still appear to have.

I promise you I am not the enemy within (I'm not that full of self importance). As I always said, I wish you all well with this exercise. I have recommended that people join you for gods sake! And when enough of the grey areas have been cleared up, I will join myself.

ATB

• Like 1

I have never disparaged your attempts or efforts. I may have asked questions that you have not answered or not liked. We were not advised to join the ALC\AWL as Alan had offered his chair to a new "club" that we all appeared to want. LAGBI was not a club or anything other than a working title for working group to draw up plans for something new, using the chair Alan offered. The AWL then declined to meet with those who had gone out of our way to help a joint cause. This was a shame, as some of the points that we could have brought to the table, with potential solutions, would have avoided some of the uncertainties that potential future members still appear to have.

I promise you I am not the enemy within (I'm not that full of self importance). As I always said, I wish you all well with this exercise. I have recommended that people join you for gods sake! And when enough of the grey areas have been cleared up, I will join myself.

ATB

To Be honest Trench. Alan's offer of his chair was dismissed before You came on board the working party.

ATB

I have never disparaged your attempts or efforts. I may have asked questions that you have not answered or not liked. We were not advised to join the ALC\AWL as Alan had offered his chair to a new "club" that we all appeared to want. LAGBI was not a club or anything other than a working title for working group to draw up plans for something new, using the chair Alan offered. The AWL then declined to meet with those who had gone out of our way to help a joint cause. This was a shame, as some of the points that we could have brought to the table, with potential solutions, would have avoided some of the uncertainties that potential future members still appear to have. I promise you I am not the enemy within (I'm not that full of self importance). As I always said, I wish you all well with this exercise. I have recommended that people join you for gods sake! And when enough of the grey areas have been cleared up, I will join myself. ATB

Go on then ask your questions,on a open forum and I'll answer you with a honest and transparent answer.

Also what are the grey areas that concern you ??

Blind eye ?? To what ??

I'm not above the law and like many have to work with, what I have, within the confines of the Hunting Act.

If you want to in lighten me please do so on here in the public domain, as I have nothing to hide from you or anyone.

post-3937-0-44298100-1459347345.jpg

Edited by Giro

Giro, the blind eye comment was not aimed at yourself. I have raised the points before, and choose not to do so again publicly. Had the AWL wanted mine, or any other member of the working group to have had any input in giving any further direction to the AWL, you should have accepted the offer at the time.

I shall remain quiet on the subject for now, and will observe your progress with genuine interest.

ATB,

Trench