Sign in to follow this  
stokefan

Syndicate Shoott Shropshire

HI there im interested in joining a syndicate next year (2016) im based in south shropshire

many thanks

Good luck with this one mate,

I've been beating locally four seasons and have asked and asked. They're like hens teeth.

• Like 1

Hi, we have availalability for 2016 season in South Shropshire, it's on every other Saturday, with a beat one shoot one format, good bunch of lads and great fun, tremendous terrain giving a great variety of birds

How much mate and where abouts? I'm in shrewsbury looking for a little shoot to work my spaniel

Hiya mate, it's by Clun, it's beat one stand one, about 9 days shooting and maybe a walk about day too, we are going to put 2000 down this year, and our shoot master is asking £1200

Hiya slipper, were you interested in a gun in the syndicate, our shoot master has been showing people around the shoot this week

Slipper I think our shoot is looking for beaters, great bunch and the dog will love it. Message me if you're interested

Good luck with this one mate,

I've been beating locally four seasons and have asked and asked. They're like hens teeth.

should of asked Johnny Jones, could of saved yourself four years, he,s also doing a nice little sideline in hens teeth
  • Like 2

Hiya Greyman, that's what I thought when I posted but don't think they were that serious about it, theres plenty of shooting about, had our first day of the season this weekend, only boundaries but great fun, especially a walked up piece shooting over the dogs in some swedes.

Start on the main shoot/drives next time out