The Brown Rat

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loathed by most,loved by a few,an unworthy opponent to some terrier men, yet a more than worthy opponent by others.Some like to kill the odd few now and then, others like myself hunt them on a weekly

Most of mine too.

foxbolter i'm not going to get pulled in to a debate over how strong a rat is or is not,ive bin working terriers for over 35 years and over twenty on other quarry, so i'll have my opinion and you have

Posted Images

Rat hard bite.? And I don't give a terrier any respect because it's a good rater because most breeds of dogs will rat and kill them in numbers so I wouldn't big a dog up because he can kill hundred rats in a day but u r intitled to u r opinion as I am mine

• Like 2

Rat hard bite.? And I don't give a terrier any respect because it's a good rater because most breeds of dogs will rat and kill them in numbers so I wouldn't big a dog up because he can kill hundred rats in a day but u r intitled to u r opinion as I am mine

We are entitled our opinions foxbolter and i'll stick with mine as you with yours so i bid you good day batb keith.j

• Like 3

Nice one Keith! Dogs look in top form. Great pics :-)

Atb

Cheers CM ,little bit time to kill couple days of work due to bad weather,thought i'd stick couple pics up of weekend.Yeah dogs are on good form getting some good numbers last couple weeks ,some new permission too,happy days atb keith j.

• Like 2

The brown rat very weak animal sometimes couldn't survive in a cage trap in a night of rain the average brown rat can open its jaws a massive centimeter it can be killed by a miniature Yorkshire terrier with one fatal bite they are sometimes hunted by plumber terriers which owners think they are special because they can catch a rat and fight with it till the rat eventually loses the mighty battle and then as battle after battle with other rats

The brown rat very weak animal sometimes couldn't survive in a cage trap in a night of rain the average brown rat can open its jaws a massive centimeter it can be killed by a miniature Yorkshire terrier with one fatal bite they are sometimes hunted by plumber terriers which owners think they are special because they can catch a rat and fight with it till the rat eventually loses the mighty battle and then as battle after battle with other rats

foxbolter i'm not going to get pulled in to a debate over how strong a rat is or is not,ive bin working terriers for over 35 years and over twenty on other quarry, so i'll have my opinion and you have yours,so lets not get personal about the dogs we work.Remember were all on the same side here....

• Like 17

I don't think there's any comparison to earth dogs in terms of quarry, but enjoy each sport for what it is.

nobody,s comparing Joe,there's more than one sport to be enjoyed by our terriers,and yes enjoy each sport for what it is ,atb keith j.

• Like 2