Bang! Bang!

To input a little more, as said yesterday, i`ll keep with my U turn on the matter of air rifle and ducks and if considered unsporting, so be it.

Hope you can tell i have never attempted duck with an air rifle, only shot guns but "Hey, Ho, there we go" i`ll go with the flow.

atb

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's better for all forms of hunting to stick together instead of blaming each other for wounding more animals, there's enough rubbish spouted by antis. It's a pretty bad carry on if each form of the

Airguns are awesome! and very good for hunting, as are shotguns. It's just a shame to hear shotguns been compared to them as less humane and less sporting - this is wrong and I dare say VERY naive. Bo

No matter what gun you use, some birds will end up pricked, some will get over it, and if I get a walk over after the shoot with the lurcher, some wont. I hear it all the time, big guns this, air g

Any duck i get meets pancakes and hoisin sauce :yes: but yes they are a pest and to get closer than a field away is a real challenge as they are totally wild, that`s why i fancied the fieldcraft test and air rifle test.

Why, is there a difference - either way they are food for my family ?

Anyhow i`ll stick with my shotguns for this job now as unsporting is not a nice word in the shooting community :no:

no harm done,

atb.