Sign in to follow this  
Dcarne

Broken Toe

not had one break a toe, but had one loose a talon, never fully grew back, tried different things on it but it just never grew more than a few mill

The best thing for it is a good Avian vet mate.

They will be able to assess the damage and the chances of it healing, whether it requires pinning, or taped up etc.

Id just pop it of at the joint mate then burn it to stem the bleeding or wrap the whole foot in gaffs tape✂️

Id just pop it of at the joint mate then burn it to stem the bleeding or wrap the whole foot in gaffs tape✂️

.... Surely a joke ???

I have more respect for my animals than to do something barbaric as this, like taking it the vets, could heal fine or be fixed and still have the use,

• Like 1

Id rather just pop it of save the vet bill its only a bird .

to you it might be, but to me its not, my birds give me 100% everytime so the least I can do its make sure their welfare is 100%, my mates bird broke its leg on bad landing after a rabbit, the vets pinned the leg and now she's right as rain, hunting again, no problems, did he think it was worth it? hell yes

• Like 1

Settle down part time joes.. You's do f**k all with your birds any way hence the reason why You's put f**k all on here.. You's don't even warrant to have a bird of prey