Pheasants Maliciously Killed

keeper said no to giving them permission :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well if that happened to be the case hopefully they are caught and get there legs bro
takes a brave keeper nowadays to give a poacher a hiding as would be returned 10 fold and his shoot ruined

Oh I forgot poachers are superhuman. Let's look at the facts that we are discussing.

Someone asks me for permission...I decline.

They spit the dummy and try and end my livelihood.

I catch them in the act and dish out a worthy hiding.

They come back mob handed and batter my c**t in.

And I just let that go do I.??

Not if you have a few genuine lads from the other side of the fence on your side, i've seen my fair share of the us and them macho mentality with cracked heads on both sides, one thing that is for certain the game species dont benefit from mans inhumanity to man

• Like 1

Bit harsh if it is just saying no to permission .. However say if a keeper shot my dog then that's a different matter altogether

Yes that would be a different story. You can't just go shooting dogs just for the hell of it.

Oh the other hand if you lost your dog and it found its way into a pen full of pheasants and killed them all would you be annoyed if they dog was shot for that?

Bit harsh if it is just saying no to permission .. However say if a keeper shot my dog then that's a different matter altogether

Yes that would be a different story. You can't just go shooting dogs just for the hell of it.

Oh the other hand if you lost your dog and it found its way into a pen full of pheasants and killed them all would you be annoyed if they dog was shot for that?

annoyed yes.... Ruin the keepers livelyhood no... I recon s keep would first try grab the dog which is pay for damages . If the dog was killing bird after bird and only way keep could stop it was shooting then he has every [BANNED TEXT] to as it would be my fault the dog was loose in first place