Sign in to follow this  
FUJI

Down The Beam..

Received my copy on Monday :boogy:

People who enjoy lamping will like this book the action shot photos are excellent well done Mr Darcy :victory:

Edited by Netmaker

Hopefully there'll be three in the series. This first one written by myself, mainly tales of poaching over the years. The next one is going to be a compilation of articles and the third one i'm thinking about doing is a bit of a photo book. Should look nice huddled up on the bookshelf together! :thumbs:

I'm posting these books today..... :victory: So anyone who's ordered them should start getting them through the post over the next couple of days. When they're sold out, they're sold out!

spot on a couple of days !thanks JD looks like its going to be a good read "got to wait until crissy though :) "

How long did users take I've just ordered mine today looking forward to reading it

Pre-Ordered mine Wednesday got Monday Morning

Got a copy today...what a cracking looking book..

Not had a chance to read it, but, the images are truely outstanding, probably the best collection of lamping images seen for a long time, and quality that is not going to be equalled for a long time to come..

Any reader thinking that getting these sort of images is easy, well have a go..then, apprechiate how good they are.

The book is a quality hardback

Well done Mr Darcy

• Like 1