Down The Beam..

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest in Darcy's line of hunting related trilogy this time relating to the nightime activity we all know as lamping..having been privileged to read the book before it goes on general sale

Fucks sake,,looks like I will have a sore ring next week then ....

I enjoyed his deer book, if that's anything to go by I'll grab one

Is there any terrier books out this year?

No Buddy, just the one Lamping book this xmas. Probably be one next year. ATB.
Is there a limited number of these ?

Yes matey, theres only one edition.......They have just arrived so the orders are all being proccessed now and in the system being delivered at the start of the week... :thumbs:

Quick question JD ..Is this book a one off or will there be more than one of these books about lamping? Having lived a life of lamping for the best part of my life I enjoy the craic of the nightime hunters ?

• Like 1

Hopefully there'll be three in the series. This first one written by myself, mainly tales of poaching over the years. The next one is going to be a compilation of articles and the third one i'm thinking about doing is a bit of a photo book. Should look nice huddled up on the bookshelf together! :thumbs:

I'm posting these books today..... :victory: So anyone who's ordered them should start getting them through the post over the next couple of days. When they're sold out, they're sold out!

Hopefully there'll be three in the series. This first one written by myself, mainly tales of poaching over the years. The next one is going to be a compilation of articles and the third one i'm thinking about doing is a bit of a photo book. Should look nice huddled up on the bookshelf together! :thumbs:

I'm posting these books today..... :victory: So anyone who's ordered them should start getting them through the post over the next couple of days. When they're sold out, they're sold out!

spot on a couple of days !thanks JD looks like its going to be a good read "got to wait until crissy though :) "