The Stone Roses

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a big stone roses fan but they're flogging a dead horse a bit now.They must be getting skint again.It would be good to see them tour if they did a new album.

Would they still have the same artistic interpretation now they're straight-heads?

Seen em at Blackpool n spike island there first album is still one of my all time favourites, I listen too it regularly still to this day, the 'second coming' has grown on me over the years as well,

Got into them

The Inspirals

LA's

North side and few others while my mates were still engrossed in House or Acid.

They used to say what's that your fooking listening too

They get the jist now :)

Last saw Inspirals at the Move festival Old Trafford ......spot on ,best band on the day,The Charlatans headlined and were bang on too.....following days paper raved about how good Feeder were :censored: They were shite and nobody watched em :yes: Clint and his Hammond made the Inspirals,still got a massive following in Manchester Boon Army :boogy::laugh:

The Happy Monday...I remember when I first heard 24 hr party people....

Northside, yes, they were good. Charlatans were awesome.

I used to also like The Durutti Column......

Sister got a knock on her door last year,it was Bez campaigning for the the green party and the anti fracking mob :yes: Not sure he fully understood what the Green party was :laugh: There was an anti fracking camp just down the road from us and he stayed there for a while,proper smelly fookers harassing drivers during the morning rush hour :censored:

Sister got a knock on her door last year,it was Bez campaigning for the the green party and the anti fracking mob :yes: Not sure he fully understood what the Green party was :laugh: There was an anti fracking camp just down the road from us and he stayed there for a while,proper smelly fookers harassing drivers during the morning rush hour :censored:
that bez is a crank my pals lil brothers mountain bike got nicked so him and my other mate went to a crack heads flat who's usually got somthing to do with things going missing it's a second floor flat they booted the door off and flew in ther and that bez was in ther grabbed his pipe and jumped straight threw the closed window on to the grass and set off running lol
  • Like 1

Squires disappeared up his own backside, brown could never sing live but they somhow seemed to reel me in..... As has been said, life changing!

Matt

I always thought Squires come across as a right cock.Ive seen Ian Brown a few times over the years the blokes tone deaf that's why I was surprised how good he sounded at Heaton Park. Reni is an absolute class act my favourite drummer of all time.
  • Like 1

Seen charlatans a few times very good live

Seen charlatans a few times very good live

I've saw them a couple of times, I thought they were a great band..........but Tim Burgess's voice just grates on me now, it's hard to explain, but I can't listen to their records anymore, because of his voice....haha....

Sorry but it was all 'too Manc' for a Scouser back then. Even though i've always loved Joy Division and subsiquently New Order, the Fall too but though i thought the Roses's were a class act it was all too... Well Manc!

The Smiths had me with TCM (still one of my desert island discs) and anything by the Mondays or BG are twisting my melon man but...

Nowt wrong with that if thats your turf and time but...

What the feck was all that king monkey shite Brown was spouting, years ago... justify that?

Sorry but it was all 'too Manc' for a Scouser back then. Even though i've always loved Joy Division and subsiquently New Order, the Fall too but though i thought the Roses's were a class act it was all too... Well Manc!

The Smiths had me with TCM (still one of my desert island discs) and anything by the Mondays or BG are twisting my melon man but...

Nowt wrong with that if thats your turf and time but...

What the feck was all that king monkey shite Brown was spouting, years ago... justify that?

He was melted?