The Stone Roses

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a big stone roses fan but they're flogging a dead horse a bit now.They must be getting skint again.It would be good to see them tour if they did a new album.

Would they still have the same artistic interpretation now they're straight-heads?

Seen em at Blackpool n spike island there first album is still one of my all time favourites, I listen too it regularly still to this day, the 'second coming' has grown on me over the years as well,

I'm a big stone roses fan but they're flogging a dead horse a bit now.They must be getting skint again.It would be good to see them tour if they did a new album.

Cant see a third album in the near future...if you remember Second Coming was a long time in the making and led to them splitting up....on the plus side John Squire got into Hendrix whilst making it,the album wasn't received that well by the public,but some of the guitar was sweeeet :yes:

• Like 1

Cant see a third album in the near future...if you remember Second Coming was a long time in the making and led to them splitting up....on the plus side John Squire got into Hendrix whilst making it,the album wasn't received that well by the public,but some of the guitar was sweeeet :yes:

Sweet....if not a little self indulgent, but that may of been the cocaine...haha...

I wouldn't like to put any serious money on them releasing anything, anytime soon.........but with the talent those lads had/have you'd think there maybe something there that's worth a listen...........age does seem to be a killer though, when it comes to inspiration.....

• Like 1

I can't imagine they'd be skint already, I understood they were 'made' after the reunion.........part of me can't help think they are just stringing the fans along......

I'm not sure if I'd want to see them again or not really.......

Would they still have the same artistic interpretation now they're straight-heads? :D

Straight heads.... lol

Saw them at the gig before Heaton Park, was all I hoped & more, waited a long time to see them, be nice to get a ticket for next year in June, wondering if theyre gonna do any european dates though.. prefer to stay over this side of the channel.

• Like 1

Would they still have the same artistic interpretation now they're straight-heads? :D

Straight heads.... lol

Saw them at the gig before Heaton Park, was all I hoped & more, waited a long time to see them, be nice to get a ticket for next year in June, wondering if theyre gonna do any european dates though.. prefer to stay over this side of the channel.

Get yerself to T in the Park you miserable get :laugh: Best festival Ive been to :yes: Had a riot with some Glaswegian lads,great craic and sore heads,them lads could drink :laugh:

I liked the Stone Roses and still play there stuff.I watched a documentary recently about how they were ripped off by their manager.They signed a contract allowing him a third of the band`s earnings.The 4 band members were only getting a 1/6th each.They took him to court and lost,that`s why they split up.Quite sad that they wern`t allowed to reach their full potential.

Seen em at Blackpool n spike island there first album is still one of my all time favourites, I listen too it regularly still to this day, the 'second coming' has grown on me over the years as well, but not in the same class as the first album

Third coming? Can't see it myself , but you never know they might just still have it here's hoping, might go see em again though missed out last time worse luck I hate booking concert tickets lol

• Like 2

Stone Roses songs in my head most of the time, the bass lines, the intros, the lyrics, Squires guitar.

Until Sally....

From 15 into my 20s I lived & breathed that band for a time...............life changing for me.....;-)

• Like 2