Help on wildfowling please

Hi me and my mate have been game/rough shooting for many years and were intrested in starting wildfowling next year when one of us hopefully gets a car :angel: one of us would be 17 until september but the other is 18 in january next year would a wildfowling club accept us at that age? and does anyone no of any wildfowling clubs with in east anglia/south east.? and what are the basic rules of joining clubs..

I really do hope and dont sound like a complete Tw**ter

Thanks Sureshot :victory::victory:

hi sureshot, if you pm some details south lincolnshire wildfowlers will be taking on new members for 2008/09 season .we do take on young people but you might have to do a bird identification test but nothing too serious or also you can buy day tickets for this year to try and see if you like it or not. if you are interested pm me for more details .

regards wag :thumbs:

Hi me and my mate have been game/rough shooting for many years and were intrested in starting wildfowling next year when one of us hopefully gets a car :angel: one of us would be 17 until september but the other is 18 in january next year would a wildfowling club accept us at that age? and does anyone no of any wildfowling clubs with in east anglia/south east.? and what are the basic rules of joining clubs..

I really do hope and dont sound like a complete Tw**ter

Thanks Sureshot :victory::victory:

GET IN TOUCH WITH BASCTHEY WILL FILL YOU IN WITH ALL THE INFO YOU NEED,BEAR IN MIND WILDFOWLING ISENT A BIG BAG SPORT,BUT THERES SOMTHING MAGIC ABOUT BEING OUT THERE,GOOD LUCK

post-11397-1195595305_thumb.jpg

hi sureshot, if you pm some details south lincolnshire wildfowlers will be taking on new members for 2008/09 season .we do take on young people but you might have to do a bird identification test but nothing too serious or also you can buy day tickets for this year to try and see if you like it or not. if you are interested pm me for more details .

regards wag :thumbs:

Hi wag thanks for the info but its a bit too far for me :thumbs::victory:

Good shooting mate :gunsmilie: