Found Bullcross Methley Area

For anyone who might be looking, this was a large fawn dog wearing a Strongstuff collar. Reported by someone as being aggressive (probably lost/ditched while lamping and running loose, apparently worried some horses), he was picked up by the police. No further word on his fate tho I suspect it's not good.

It's on FB, the dog was stolen from the lads kennel over a week ago, the lad had a search on for it on FB and other scorces.

Then it came across that the dog had followed someone home, pictures of the dog were taken and they was then posted saying had anyone know the dog. But by the time its owner replied, the police had taken it and shot it for worrying horses.

Poor fecker looked in a sorry state after its ordeal, skinny and its feet were cut to ribbons. I fully understand that there is no excuses for worrying stock but this dog must have been though the mill. A big hansome dog, no spring chicken either, probably the scum that took it, found it too hot and dumped it. Poor buggers been goin mad to get home since.

That's how i read it on FB Lurchergirl but if accounts are different i'm unaware. Did you have the dog at yours?

Sad tale...

No Bosun, Scallywag let me in the loop on it when he was first reported on FB. I didn't hear the bit about the dog being stolen tho. Condolences to the lad who's lost him.

Hope the arsehole who reported it gets a flea infestation of the nether regions. If the dog was stolen and then dumped it'll have been unsteady and spooked and probably acting out of character.

Humans really are assholes. Poor dog.

• Like 2