Ebay Scammer

Looking for a ferret box and turned to ebay.

paid for a box which never came the guy said due to bereavement it didn't get posted and he would post it.

waited again no box came.

contacted him again via ebay message and he said for a third time he would post it again.

Beware of this scammer..

takes the money and gives no item looking at the review now there is already one saying no box no refund. using my lasses ebay I didn't ask her to check this.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/single-ferret-box-bow-back-/171978198950?hash=item280ab30fa6:g:RUUAAOSwPYZU6kzE

• Like 1

Strange old thing, I have the same thing from a guy on here. 1888andybhoy. first he was moving house, then changing job, then a car crash now wont answer calls texts emails. f**king robbing c**t. I was guna contact the mods to have this guy banned to stop him scamming anyone else, Its not even the money, its just the principle. warning to others DO NOT DO PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS AS FRIENDS OR FAMILY.

Mods - please remove this 1888andybhoy .....unless he replies to this post with a defence and refund/send the finder!!!

scumbag

paid for a box which never came the guy said due to bereavement it didn't get posted and he would post it.

contacted him again via ebay message and he said for a third time he would post it again.

Beware of this scammer..

takes the money and gives no item looking at the review now there is already one saying no box no refund. using my lasses ebay I didn't ask her to check this.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/singlej

-ferret-box-bow-back-/171978198950?hash=item280ab30fa6:g:RUUAAOSwPYZU6kzE

I bought a double ferret box from this guy about 6 weeks ago waited a couple of weeks no box emailed him said he had a bereavement would send the box next post which he did received the box a few days later, so either he is telling porkies or is having a bad time of it.

Beware of this scammer..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/single-ferret-box-bow-back-/171978198950?hash=item280ab30fa6:g:RUUAAOSwPYZU6kzE

I can't. Believe I've just read this, I bought the same box and he said the same thing to me. Contacted 4-5 times finally I got a reply saying the same as he said to you. Maybe he was telling the truth, in which case what can you say.

He sent me 3 hunting DVDs as a good will gesture. I'd say he's having a bad time.

Edited by stevo79
  • 1 month later...

Strange old thing, I have the same thing from a guy on here. 1888andybhoy. first he was moving house, then changing job, then a car crash now wont answer calls texts emails. f**king robbing c**t. I was guna contact the mods to have this guy banned to stop him scamming anyone else, Its not even the money, its just the principle. warning to others DO NOT DO PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS AS FRIENDS OR FAMILY.

Mods - please remove this 1888andybhoy .....unless he replies to this post with a defence and refund/send the finder!!!

scumbag

1888andybhoy....no reply fella?

MODS - This guy still active on here