Any Tips For 1St Stalk

Slow, Slow , Slow, Them guys are in no hurry and are very quick to notice movement in their natural environment. Slow. Slow. Slow. When you find your shot, check your backdrop, have a recce round the entire area and get ready. Slow. Slow. Slow. When you decide to go for it make sure of exactly where you expect the bullet to hit

. Confidence i n your rifle, your bullet and you ability and you are taking home some venison. The very best my friend.

Thanks alot chaps. I going to get 200 ppu rounds in a minute and pop up field for the afternoon on targets. Make sure I can consistently hit a 6 inch disc. Im confident in the setup and my ability just thinking when it comes to taking the shot on a deer for the 1st time I reckon my nerves are going to kick in lol

Good luck dan, I've been toying with going for a red all year but can justify it really (I always buy the carcass if I get one) so I'm just gonna have a few go's at the roe does this winter.

Am I right in thinking your a farmer? Or work on farms or something, have you no deer on your land? Paid stalks can start to add up when your just getting in to it ;)