Sign in to follow this  
carlton chase

Any One Help

I have a few books that may interest you. The Illustrated SIX POINTER BUCK By David Stephen, FOWLER IN THE WILD, BY Eric Begbie, WAY of THE GAMEKEEPER byJill Mason and A PATTERN OF WINGS by Jonathon YOUNG. Actually have quite a few more but would seem to fit the requirements.

For great true stories

The profit hunters by bill doherty

Just read the kindle preview of this book. I was mightily impressed. :thumbs:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Profit-Hunters-Bill-Doherty/dp/0957567316#reader_B00K6RT96S

TC

Read the book mate, it's one of the best to have been published lately

Hello my type of read are books like scooby by darcy I really like the story books any one know of any books in the same mould as it

Hello my type of read are books like scooby by darcy I really like the story books any one know of any books in the same mould as it

The king of the poachers by John Connell published in 1901 is a good one if you like the coursing

He couldnt PM me matie, he was blocked..ha ha ha

If you dont get one off your missus, I will sort one out for you when you come up ratting..

Im doing a reprint, in hardback with a few extra chapters and lots more photos..

Edited by Omanyra
  • Like 3

He couldnt PM me matie, he was blocked..ha ha ha

If you dont get one off your missus, I will sort one out for you when you come up ratting..

Im doing a reprint, in hardback with a few extra chapters and lots more photos..

Sounds good, i'll bring my softback copy back, for you to flog to Meat, in return for a 50% off voucher on the next edition lol
  • Like 1