If Only It Was Closer...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still decent ones about if you want one.

It will never happen of course......but at what point will the Rspca ever get involved with these breeds.........the everyday man gets lifetime bans for intentionally causing suffering to an animal ye

I blame the breed club. breed standard, breeders and judges, the KC only register the monstrosities

Posted Images

Wankers for breeding them and wankers for buying them who fuel this abuse of a great breed.

My GSD pup came from straight backs, his dad is 12 and still covering bitches, strong as an ox and 30 tts. Fine looking dog not unlike those piss poor specimens.

Kc want shooting for what they have done to this breed

I blame the breed club. breed standard, breeders and judges, the KC only register the monstrosities

Surely the KC set or recognise the breed standard that they then judge on ..all in it together ..this slopping back thing is relatively new thing that started in or about the sixties I think ..as for £1200 ......

Kc want shooting for what they have done to this breed

All as bad as each other for endorsing it.

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/113998225/top-champion-bloodlines-5-months-old-female-german-shepherd.html

Such nice triangular shapes to this pup and its parents and only £1,200,gutted it's all the way in london.

The seller is listed as "Ahmet".......somehow I don't think the two of you would get on !! Lol lol

• Like 3

I fail to see how people who supposedly love the breed allowed the change within the dogs. Its right infront of you for you to see thst things are changing and not adding any benefit. Half of me wants to call em all c**ts but we know that already lol. Couldnt really give a shit tbh id only worry about what im breeding. The kennel club, rspca all the same to me.