Help You Guys? My Eyes Are Bleeding.

I'm in agony. The kitchen roll isn't long enough. My friends rely on me. What am I to do?? My wife, two children and the dog are in agony and I daren't think about my neighbours. It's possibly the simplest job in the entire universe but have any one of you tried making.....'HORSERADISH RELISH'? This stuff is pure dynamite and knocks socks off any hot sauce I've ever had and there have been a few. My eyes look like the worst case of bloodshot and fck me the pain is hellish. I've done this for the last 20 years but still can't find a solution to the discomfort. Now not wishing it on anyone in particular (and there's one or two) why don't you give it a go. Anyone got any ideas about how to stop this very painful pain. Had some with my dinnerbtonight and admit that sinus problems won't be an issue.

• Like 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The pain is worth it when you get to enjoy homemade horseradish relish at the end of it that shop bought shite has no kick to it.   You could try wearing goggles while you grate the horseradish tho

A vegetable has you begging for mercy

Carnation is evaporated rather than condensed milk? That makes sense, not horseradish pudding sauce!

The pain is worth it when you get to enjoy homemade horseradish relish at the end of it :thumbs: that shop bought shite has no kick to it.

You could try wearing goggles while you grate the horseradish though (if you're a big girls blouse)

• Like 3

:laugh: No fair play to you when you get an extra strong horseradish you certainly know about it, even the hottest chillis have f**k all on a strong horseradish :yes:

You're still a big girls blouse that got bet by a vegetable though :whistling::laugh:

Edited by BGD

Going to be up there before long. My brother and I will need to ensure you some hospitality. Might need a clue as to where. That's assuming this rash will have gone in the next few weeks??

• Like 1

Well son. Give it a go and sincerely thank you mam for what she did for you. It is humbling knowing that someone else has endured the pain to give you so much pleasure. My mates buy me a pint and grin like idiots.

Well son. Give it a go and sincerely thank you mam for what she did for you. It is humbling knowing that someone else has endured the pain to give you so much pleasure. My mates buy me a pint and grin like idiots.

I'll pick up a bottle of gin for her next time I drop off a bag of horseradish to be turned into relish :laugh: