Which Net?

slipper

I think to be a longnetter you got to master the tradional net otherwise your using a quick set and Imo that's ferreting equipment that your using at night.(nowt wrong with that)

if you can get somebody close to show you the ropes trad netting go for it. if your learning from scratch then read Martin kings peg to peg a few times.

25 yds is big enough for a first net. and nelson off here can sell you all the nets you need

• Like 5

Hi all, I would like to have a go so which net would you say for a beginner? Ta

Depends how determined you are, traditional nets will take some practise before hand. then a little more. Some people pick it up fairly quickly, but its always easier to have someone show you IMO. they can tell you where your going wrong or what your doing right etc. You'll still need to think about your field-craft using a quickset as with a traditional net. :thumbs:

alright slipper im from shropshire and use quick set nets while out ferreting, if you would like to meet up for a days ferreting i would gladly show you the nets and a few quick tips (y)

great offer that mate , good on ya !!!