Hahaha good one mate

#78 woodman

woodman

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:24 pm

On a shooting estate near where i used to live.They had to sell the birds to a firm that made pate because the bottom had fallen out of the game bird market,as already said it was guns who were supplying the revenue.So why bother employing people to rear and protect something that is going to be worthless.just have really imaginative clay shoots over how ever many acres.

Edited by woodman, 20 October 2015 - 10:30 pm.

#79 low plains drifter

low plains drifter

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,415 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:27 pm

Away with you lol euro millions winner and now your Lord of the manor lol I hope some body poaches your fishing lake lol

And claims the pints of milk, box of eggs and loaf of bread off the doorstep lol
  • woodman and W. Katchum like this

#80 woodman

woodman

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:30 pm

On a shooting estate near where i used to live.They had to sell the birds to a firm that made pate because the bottom had fallen out of the game bird market,as already said it was guns who were supplying the revenue.So why bother employing people to rear and protect something that is going to be worthless.just have really imaginative clay shoots over how ever many acres.just charge the same.that way vegetarians and anti's can enjoy it.More revenue

What do you think.

come on do not stop now it is just getting good

Edited by woodman, 20 October 2015 - 10:39 pm.

#81 low plains drifter

low plains drifter

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 3,415 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:47 pm

why on earth would you wanna stop poaching?? Beggars belief lol

Nobody would ever believe you were poaching Meat, not strutting about in the clobber you wear

That's the plan, if ever caught, plead insanity lol
just ask them to help you back to the minibus

I just start singing the song from singing in the rain and dancing about and they usually leave me be
Is that with your skirt tucked into your knickers and wearing the big size 12 frog eye wellies

You know me so well
There's only one Mushroom

#82 trenchfoot

trenchfoot

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:57 pm

On a shooting estate near where i used to live.They had to sell the birds to a firm that made pate because the bottom had fallen out of the game bird market,as already said it was guns who were supplying the revenue.So why bother employing people to rear and protect something that is going to be worthless.just have really imaginative clay shoots over how ever many acres.

with a name like woodsman and spouting that sh#t, you best give your head a shake.

• neil cooney and air gun ant like this

#83 woodman

woodman

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 11:08 pm

Actually it is woodman no s between the d and the m.Why do you disagree,let us hear your views minus the expletives.

#84 woodman

woodman

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 11:11 pm

with a name like woodsman and spouting that sh#t, you best give your head a shake.

Actually it is woodman no s between the d and the m.Why do you disagree,let us hear your views minus the expletives.

#85 trenchfoot

trenchfoot

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 11:34 pm

in various phases in my life if have worked, or wondered on estates that release pheasants for sport. When selling a days shooting, lets look at an average price of £30 a bird. you would be lucky to get £1 at times for a pheasant at the butchers/game dealers etc.

so lets, as you suggest, sack off pheasant shooting and just have an elaborate clay shooting place. No need to rear/release live birds. clay pigeons have no natural predators, so you don't need a keeper. No keeper, no predator control, so what game is left is munched away so its not worth bothering with.commercial game shooting stops, because its no longer financially viable. land management for wildlife stops. Cover crops get ploughed in, Hedgerows get lost. Biodiversity gets f****d (it is after midnight after all). A Woodsman knows which goose lays the golden egg. Perhaps thats why you spell it different to the rest of us.

• J Darcy, ragumup, Born Hunter and 6 others like this

#86 woodman

woodman

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 11:50 pm

[, so what game is left is munched away so its not worth bothering ] i am sure plenty of trappers,terrier men etc would love the pest control

[and management for wildlife stops]why would it not revert to the natural order of things

[Cover crops get ploughed in, ] why would they be needed

[Hedgerows get lost] why would the hedgerows not just revert to nature the strongest surviving

[Biodiversity gets f****d ]the biodiversity would establish it's self

[A Woodsman knows which goose lays the golden egg. Perhaps thats why you spell it different to the rest of us.]woodman (no s) is a metaphor username because i am a carpenter.

Edited by woodman, 20 October 2015 - 11:50 pm.

#87 trenchfoot

trenchfoot

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 11:54 pm

Jesus was a carpenter. And he got crucified for spouting bollocks. The choice is yours

• Slippery_Weasel likes this

#88 woodman

woodman

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:00 am

Why are you resorting to threats and

Jesus was a carpenter. And he got crucified for spouting bollocks. The choice is yours

Why are you resorting to threats,blasphemy and more expletives

#89 trenchfoot

trenchfoot

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:05 am

Why are you resorting to threats and

Why are you resorting to threats,blasphemy and more expletives

is that it?! I am fully engaged for a debate, but you are a dodging thingy. 

#90 woodman

woodman

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:09 am

So debate.What is a dodging thingy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users