The Worst Person You've Took Lamping

Took two lads one night who were brothers. One of them had wellies on the other wore a pair of shoes.

They were behind me all night and at one stage when we came to a boggy part of a field I looked behind and the lad with the wellies was giving his brother a piggy back ride.

And yes, he tripped. They both went forward into the bog.

They were roaring and shouting at each other for the rest of the night.

Never again.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh I'm with flyn on this one,,,took my mrs one night,,,never again,,,she pestered me to take here,,,but did nothing but bitch all night,,,I've never seen someone make it look so hard to climb a fence

I took a fella out a few years ago who had been asking me for a night out for ages ,he did nothing but moan , it was too cold ,too wet ,too muddy ,he was hungry ,he was tired ,the dog kept sniffing hi

Its got to be me only been lamping twice in my life funnily enough with the same lad and about a year ago. First time he said stick with me we went into the darkness he walked right into a flock of e

I took a fella out a few years ago who had been asking me for a night out for ages ,he did nothing but moan , it was too cold ,too wet ,too muddy ,he was hungry ,he was tired ,the dog kept sniffing him ,why do you have to be quiet ,etc etc

so I pointed to the farmers house and asked him if he wanted to wait there for me , I told him the farmer would still be up as he waited for us to finish and then came out to shut all the gates behind us ,he would deffo get a nice cup of coffee and a slice of cake ,told him to knock loud as the farmer was a bit deaf ,

He doesnt speak to me now .

• Like 12

I took a fella out a few years ago who had been asking me for a night out for ages ,he did nothing but moan , it was too cold ,too wet ,too muddy ,he was hungry ,he was tired ,the dog kept sniffing him ,why do you have to be quiet ,etc etc

so I pointed to the farmers house and asked him if he wanted to wait there for me , I told him the farmer would still be up as he waited for us to finish and then came out to shut all the gates behind us ,he would deffo get a nice cup of coffee and a slice of cake ,told him to knock loud as the farmer was a bit deaf ,

He doesnt speak to me now .

PMSL