What Happening To Thl

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im not a member of any other forum and i dont want to be ether   iv met some good friends on here and in person some not so good to but thats thl for you   some live over the water and some down a

Ive only been a member on here for a short while (2 years ) . and in that time i have got to know a good few lads , all it be in the air rifle sections , simple because thats what i do , this does not

Some people join forums to have smoke blown up their arses, and when the fire goes out, no smoke. And there are plenty of members with far more experience than Zini and the others on this section, an

Posted Images

By the sounds of it the chaps have had some time off. I may take the mickey now and then but for god sake I cant wait for there next upload. The sponsorship shit is getting in the way though a bit. I miss them just going out with there own rifles and making superb shots well. Not one they've been lent by SFS or Armex, thats actually pretty shit, but will still put groups under an inch at 27 yards. Most rifles will, whether there 120 quid or 220.

But yeah, looking forward to the next video. It'll no doubt be something from Walther or Armex though... mark my words.

Maybe ?

If it was gonna be, it won't now :)

Good to see your name in the forum again.

Forums run well when the members are contributing,and they always go through there quiet times,and then before you know it,there back where they left of.

Piss taking ,banter,sharing knowledge, nothing taken personally it's the Internet after all,unless it's un truths.

Think I have been a member since 2007 ? So I have had a good innings ,I still pop in from time to time.

Just been busy with the channel and the Facebook page and organising charity meets,that you miserable twats should come and have a laugh,like the very first THL meet we did.

The THL Airgun section, is one of the best forum boards there is.lots of members with plenty of knowledge here,and I am sure if you blow enough smoke up there arse,you may get added as a friend,lol or even better a slut point lol.

I do applogise for the constant SFS (doh done it again) mention,lol

But when there that good why not!

Now where do I join this twat club.

When is the next meet?

Forums run well when the members are contributing,and they always go through there quiet times,and then before you know it,there back where they left of.

Piss taking ,banter,sharing knowledge, nothing taken personally it's the Internet after all,unless it's un truths.

Think I have been a member since 2007 ? So I have had a good innings ,I still pop in from time to time.

Just been busy with the channel and the Facebook page and organising charity meets,that you miserable twats should come and have a laugh,like the very first THL meet we did.

The THL Airgun section, is one of the best forum boards there is.lots of members with plenty of knowledge here,and I am sure if you blow enough smoke up there arse,you may get added as a friend,lol or even better a slut point lol.

I do applogise for the constant SFS (doh done it again) mention,lol

But when there that good why not!

Now where do I join this twat club.

With handle-bars like yours it's a certified entry!

• Like 1