I have never understood the .177/.22 debate, if you want to buy the Girlie .177 then fine!

:laugh::thumbs:

Well if you dont understand it why fuc*king comment then? :D

mr charlie caller I feel you have misuderstood mr deker ..mr deker, never understood the 177/ 22 debate because there is NO DEBATE if you prefer 177 you have a questionable sexual leanings . I am not sure this is a legitimate debatable point in this free society controlled by cultural marxisum but it is very scientific .

Thanyou for your erudite explanation,you are correct about my sexual leanings,I freely admit to being a raving lesbian,albeit trapped in a mans body :D are you alluding to my debatable sexuality,or the .177/.22 calibre controversy, not being a debatable subject in this culturally marxist controlled society? Do please enlighten us :feck:

• Like 4

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanyou for your erudite explanation,you are correct about my sexual leanings,I freely admit to being a raving lesbian,albeit trapped in a mans body are you alluding to my debatable sexuality,or the

Iv say,d this before you pick a target and let fly a 177 and ill put the 22 on top of yours shot for shot   me and vis were doing this at the farm he put a 177 pellet in a 177 size hole in the wall

Good advice above, as with most things in life, you get what you pay for,dont fall into the trap of buying a cheap and cheerful starter rifle,unless all you want to do is plink tin cans, I have no ide

I have never understood the .177/.22 debate, if you want to buy the Girlie .177 then fine!

mr charlie caller I feel you have misuderstood mr deker ..mr deker, never understood the 177/ 22 debate because there is NO DEBATE if you prefer 177 you have a questionable sexual leanings . I am not sure this is a legitimate debatable point in this free society controlled by cultural marxisum but it is very scientific .

Thanyou for your erudite explanation,you are correct about my sexual leanings,I freely admit to being a raving lesbian,albeit trapped in a mans body :D are you alluding to my debatable sexuality,or the .177/.22 calibre controversy, not being a debatable subject in this culturally marxist controlled society? Do please enlighten us :feck:

I would like to enlighten you on cultural marxist subject but I feel to keep this 177 / 22 controversy simmering for a while is the way to go . We may hear a bit from the .20 and .25 devotees and also the availability and use of these calibers on the continent . We dont want this illuminating subject to boil over .

I would like to enlighten you on cultural marxist subject but I feel to keep this 177 / 22 controversy simmering for a while is the way to go . We may hear a bit from the .20 and .25 devotees and also the availability and use of these calibers on the continent . We dont want this illuminating subject to boil over .

I fear you may just be preaching to the converted old chap :yes:

• Like 1

I fear you may just be preaching to the converted old chap :yes:

I know but one can try