• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanyou for your erudite explanation,you are correct about my sexual leanings,I freely admit to being a raving lesbian,albeit trapped in a mans body are you alluding to my debatable sexuality,or the

Iv say,d this before you pick a target and let fly a 177 and ill put the 22 on top of yours shot for shot   me and vis were doing this at the farm he put a 177 pellet in a 177 size hole in the wall

Good advice above, as with most things in life, you get what you pay for,dont fall into the trap of buying a cheap and cheerful starter rifle,unless all you want to do is plink tin cans, I have no ide

Good advice above, as with most things in life, you get what you pay for,dont fall into the trap of buying a cheap and cheerful starter rifle,unless all you want to do is plink tin cans, I have no idea what your budget is,and of course you will be dictated by that, but all I have to say is bloody good choice in .177 the best calibre, by far :thumbs:

• Like 2

Good advice above, as with most things in life, you get what you pay for,dont fall into the trap of buying a cheap and cheerful starter rifle,unless all you want to do is plink tin cans, I have no idea what your budget is,and of course you will be dictated by that, but all I have to say is bloody good choice in .177 the best calibre, by far :thumbs:

Apart from .22 :yes::laugh:

Apart from .22 :yes::laugh:

Yes .22 rimfire of course, but in air rifle terms, .22 is pants :yes::D

• Like 1

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I have never understood the .177/.22 debate, if you want to buy the Girlie .177 then fine!

:laugh::thumbs:

Well if you dont understand it why fuc*king comment then? :D

mr charlie caller I feel you have misuderstood mr deker ..mr deker, never understood the 177/ 22 debate because there is NO DEBATE if you prefer 177 you have a questionable sexual leanings . I am not sure this is a legitimate debatable point in this free society controlled by cultural marxisum but it is very scientific .

• Like 1