Pieps Box

I have lost my pieps box fuk knows what ive done with it ....I have the ortovox d3 as back up and used it 3 times this week and just cant get on with it accurate enough...... but all over the place when the dog is on the move numbers all over the place ...Where is the best (cheapest) :thumbs: place to buy a new pieps box ?

I think he is referring to numbers jumping from say an example 5 metres to 22 metre instantly.

I just did not like it compared to the B&F box and the Pieps especially in that big rangy spot .....lucky we had the JCB but my driving skills werent the best :laugh:

post-88284-0-17866100-1444594844_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I have lost my pieps box fuk knows what ive done with it ....I have the ortovox d3 as back up and used it 3 times this week and just cant get on with it accurate enough...... but all over the place when the dog is on the move numbers all over the place ...Where is the best (cheapest) :thumbs: place to buy a new pieps box ?

It will be buried in the footwell of your truck fatty under 4000 shotgun shells, 100 308 rounds, 27 decoys, 10 boxes of salmon flies and a ton of mud !! Lol

• Like 1

im sure we will keep you updated............... going to have a day over the pointers on saturday ....im fishing & stalking tomorrow with that famous footballer you got all star struck with the last time you were up :tongue2:

• Like 1