Sign in to follow this  
ferretface1

Goin To Get New Pair Wellyies Anyone Good Any Good Brands To Try Out

I've got a pair of rydale there brilliant not over expensive zip down the side for easy on and off had then 2 seasons now and still going well touch wood

JCB steel toecap and in sole quite a decent fit I use gorertex inner boots for a better and more comftable fit I've walked miles in them and dug in them maybe not the best but for the money well worth it

Edited by downsview

Muck Boots are good value and hard wearing, superb ankle support strength, different sole patterns and also fleece lined Winter boots as an option too.

Decathlon wellies have lasted me two seasons so far with the zip up the side comfortable

Recently purchased a pair of Dunlop purofort steel toed, extremely light and no bad points so far. £45

Just bought another pair of Toggies, standard ones with no side zip, my old ones lasted about 5 years, comfy to walk in and warm with the neo lining.

Recently purchased a pair of Dunlop purofort steel toed, extremely light and no bad points so far. £45

where did you get yours from whiten? Atb AT

Wychwood from go outdoors

I've had mine ages and no sign of leaks. Neoprene uppers so very comfy and warm. Easy to walk in a also very quiet too

E-bay , also saw them in local country store but cant remember price

E-bay , also saw them in local country store but cant remember price

If there the ones with a tractor tyre grip on the bottom there £90 im my local farm shops. You got a good deal at £45 👍