Garmin T5 Collar

Hi there I am in the england and have a astro 320 witch works with my dc40 collar I have just bort 2 T5 collars and it won't let me pair them up to the handheld any ideas lads many thanks

read through the other hound post's somebody has the software in an email i think i remember reading, if you ask nicely maybe they can help you. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Any luck with this? Got someone coming round on Saturday to try and help them get their T5 collar working with their Astro 320. Both Items are new and when he tries to pair them it says disabled (I presume because of the GPS location restrictions)

I can't downgrade his software to version 3.40 like you normally would for a DC50 collar because T5 collars weren't brought in until version 3.70??

Any help would be much appreciated!

I've got the old style 320 and dc40 collar and love it never had any bother two of my mates have new style box and collar and the box is better with all the os maps ect but the dc50 collars are too big for me . But someone told me you can get a smaller beagle style collar with the only downside being a slight loss of range does any one have the small collar and would it work with my box?

I got the 320 and dc50 are abit Chucky but doesn't seem to bother the lurchers !

Can lose signal now and then but most the time because the daft lurcher is trying to get to ground !

The map comes in handy can see what the dogs doing when out of sight if there lost can see if they've crossed where you have walked or totally out the way

Don't leave the house with out anymore tbh

• Like 3