Putanges - Any More For Any More?

OMG!! :icon_eek: What have I started here? Next thing you know someone will be showing one hung of their willy and before long there'll be pictures of them being used in sadomasochistic situations involving lesbians wearing leather basques and...........................

Nurse! Nurse!!

Well..... It kinda sounded like a dare? And it is Friday lol

post-46517-0-79469600-1448661877.jpg

• Like 6

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1st ones in the bag [/url]

I have 2 spare setting tools free to good home   I made 1 as I lose things often and made extra. anybody wanting one let me know

accident and emergency`s all over the country will be full of middle aged men all with odd bits of wire clamped onto their fingers/hands/bellie fat/other protruding out body parts

Posted Images

A lot do that. In fact most of mine are caught sideways on indicating that they must wriggle through the trap just like they would if the tunnel was obstructed by a stone or root. Torchey puts his on their sides and they can then go through the right way up. Personally I haven't had any problems when placing them prongs up so unless I need to feed the prongs round a corner I prefer to put them that way.

Received text from interlink mine will only come tomorrow

Wrong parcel , Why always me not arrived yet.

Yours and Stormyboy's parcels are shown as being with the courier for delivery. I don't know why it has taken so long for them to get to Wigan. Probably the cobbles on the M6 slowed the mule down.

Arrived on Wednesday mate thanks. Looking forward to trying them. Good idea using crimped wire-wish I thought of that before using the braid!

Wrong man

Was for Nicepix bud.

I don't get many back filled or triggered & empty Putanges. Far less than with Duffus traps. But I peg them down with a bit of fence wire to secure them so they don't move.

Cheers, think I might have just watched your clip from a holiday home garden..

Once you get the knack with the lever it is quicker than the pliers. The trick is to place it so that it is held with your thumb and index finger at the slot end with the end facing up, and the trap on top of it also prongs up, and the tail of the lever is resting against the base of your little finger at an angle to the line of the trap. Then as you squeeze your palm together the trap opens. That way you can adjust the pressure very easily.

As nice pix has said if you get a backfil that is rare ...and once you get used to them it's a lot easier to carry a load of the compared to other traps.

And this is Torchey out on a job...........

kpthxu3r.jpg

• Like 2

The initial demand for these traps was surprisingly higher than expected. In fact I was caught with my trousers down regards the setting tools as I never anticipated so many of you wanting to try these traps. The cheapest way of getting a setting lever is to buy a pack of two traps with a free lever. So every time I went into a store I'd buy teo or three as thy never had many in stock. But a couple of months ago all the local shops changed their suppliers and the traps that came with the levers weren't as good as previously.

And it was far more difficult packaging them than I had realised. Fortunately we had a load of bubble wrap left over from the house move. After posting the orders out I left 150 with my brother-in-law as payment for some work he did at our house. I'm not sure how many he has left, but if anyone wants any more send me a PM and I'll pass your e-mail details to him.

I've recently been wading through the complex legislation in regards to being able to sell these on eBay as part of my mole trapping business. You wouldn't believe how difficult and complex this is especially trying to take into account all the add on costs such as postage, French taxes, eBay & PayPal fees and packaging materials. Initially I thought that it wouldn't make sense to try and sell them from over here given the postage costs. But I have managed to sort something out that wouldn't add too much to the cost price per unit providing the orders were for a minimum of twenty traps. Hopefully, if my adviser gives the green light I should be able to put some on eBay in the New Year. The traps will be exactly the same as supplied last month, i.e. professional quality and I've managed to locate a supplier of levers and pliers too. You'll have to find your own string though as I've run out of fishing line. :laugh:

• Like 5