Putanges - Any More For Any More?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1st ones in the bag [/url]

I have 2 spare setting tools free to good home   I made 1 as I lose things often and made extra. anybody wanting one let me know

accident and emergency`s all over the country will be full of middle aged men all with odd bits of wire clamped onto their fingers/hands/bellie fat/other protruding out body parts

Posted Images

Bryn save you money, do some leg work and get some of these.

http://www.ebay.fr/sch/i.html?_odkw=Putanges+pi%C3%A8ges+molaires&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.TRS0&_nkw=Pi%C3%A8ge+%C3%A0+taupe+putange&_sacat=0

This one should be in english.

nope did not work.

BTW fecking grow up.

TC

Thanks for that but I have bigger fish to fry regardless of the cost.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/345368-wheres-matt/page-3

Posts 38 & 39 show Bryn27 claims to have been previously unclefester27 when asked if he had previously been on as Peter Fullerton

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/337013-mole-trapping-experience/page-2

Post 17

Posted by Bryn27 yet has been edited by Peter Fullerton This can only happen if the user changed his name after posting

So the man who has never had multiple identities admits having two and whilst denying a third, is shown to have used that name

And that is why I don't want anything to do with him. Well, one of the things.

• Like 2

I could possibly make some setting tools but they will be without paint

Sounds like my brother-in-law has beaten you to it Smithie. He's got a home made on on eBay already :laugh:

he's welcome to it.

the difference was I'd be giving them away. I'm not motivated by money at all.

Clive, your BIL is selling them with the putanges, not separately. Smithie as I have stated before has a heart of gold, he makes stuff for people, then sends them out to them at his own cost and asks for nothing in return.

TC

Yes, I understand that. No offence was intended.

My brother-in-law Ian is one of those people who won't stand fast, and when he found himself short of setting tools he went and made some. I'm sure that Smithie will also get some takers for his generous offer. :thumbs:

aye right lol,you on the make along with your brother in law regards his ebay bid system. Greed is the downfall of most decent folk.

Bryn, there is nothing wrong with selling wares, services, or anything else a person has to offer. You do it yourself, you sell your mole catching service. They are being sold at auction so people will only pay what they feel they are worth. Different if he had put an extortionate BIN price on them, but he hasn't, he just put them up for auction and they will find their own price.

TC

IMO Clive is doing nothing more than what Killgerm, Barrettine and all the other pest control companies are doing - selling for a modest profit.

you, I and most others work for profit

Draw a line under this particular issue and move on helping others

• Like 4

Just looking at this new bullet probe and it does look well made and a decent bit of kit, proof will be in come setting day Wednesday.

I'LL heat the hori hoi and flatten it in the vice, time will tell if either improve an already good catch rate.

Edited by bryn27

Just looking at this new bullet probe and it does look well made and a decent bit of kit, proof will be in come setting day Wednesday.

I'LL heat the hori hoi and flatten it in the vice, time will tell if either improve an already good catch rate.

Ah the hori hori, Yes I do use and works fairly well, but being curved is a pain when trying to cut a straight line (obvious) much better if flat, let us know what happens