Further Update On New Lurcher Association

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call it sad if you like. . . . . . but to me, that just sounds like the defence of someone who doesn't like constructive criticism! These kind of bodies NEED to be questioned, so that answers can be f

I get it now... I think!! 2 groups, 1 new 1 old.. That can't get along and work as one for whatever the reasons may be?? ( perhaps we've ran out of acronyms ??)...So now the lurcher owners decide who

This younger generation (and they're not all young either) see what they do as a form of rebellion, or they're just that thick that they don't realise the implications of of what the do and say. They

Posted Images

Can't really see what we've got to lose.. Better to have a voice ( no matter how small) than none at all surely??

Let this progress IMO see where it leads, help where you can.. Who knows it may at least secure what we have even if we can't bring back what's gone...

• Like 4

Bonehead or hunting loon you are somthing else mate no wonder you hunt alone calling people retards class

keep telling you iam not hunting loon yes I have bought dogs from that guy and yeah he breed some top dogs not sure what you have against him but that's between you and him I was lucky enough to get to buy a couple over the years and if you like calling me hunting loon that's fine lad and your club doesn't need me lad but you do what you have to do and I do the same and I think your class to ! Edited by bonehead

The past proof is there for all to see, even Tim Bonner apparently agreed a lot more could have been done to promote Lurcher activities even after the Ban so why a new approach by C/A and other groups is now a foot? Surely the changes should have been already in place if the eye was on the Ball now it wouldnt be a rear guard catch up operation that needs to be undertaken. Rebranding usually signifies some failure somewhere in a campaign. ATB

Did you write the Ronseal adverts haha, just different words to mine, same story, good of Tim Bonner agreeing more could have been done, after all he was only the CA Director of Media, absolute rubbish your comment on rebranding but as everyone is entitled to their opinion, crack on, dont know about the rest of the New Committee but I hope you have help, good luck.

• Like 2

Can for once people act like adults :blink:

The CoC is out, it is agreed upon, the club is now crawling soon to learn to walk, conversations are being had.

Why are people not onboard? Does it not make sense?

• Like 3

Bonehead or hunting loon you are somthing else mate no wonder you hunt alone calling people retards class

keep telling you iam not hunting loon yes I have bought dogs from that guy and yeah he breed some top dogs not sure what you have against him but that's between you and him I was lucky enough to get to buy a couple over the years and if you like calling me hunting loon that's fine lad and your club doesn't need me lad but you do what you have to do and I do the same and I think your class to !
don't belong to any club bonehead and to be honest don't intend to join any club but do wish them all the best but it's not for me

The past proof is there for all to see, even Tim Bonner apparently agreed a lot more could have been done to promote Lurcher activities even after the Ban so why a new approach by C/A and other groups is now a foot? Surely the changes should have been already in place if the eye was on the Ball now it wouldnt be a rear guard catch up operation that needs to be undertaken. Rebranding usually signifies some failure somewhere in a campaign. ATB

Did you write the Ronseal adverts haha, just different words to mine, same story, good of Tim Bonner agreeing more could have been done, after all he was only the CA Director of Media, absolute rubbish your comment on rebranding but as everyone is entitled to their opinion, crack on, dont know about the rest of the New Committee but I hope you have help, good luck.

The rebranding was not referring to C/A as you will no doubt become aware in due course you seem to be class :thumbs:

keep telling you iam not hunting loon yes I have bought dogs from that guy and yeah he breed some top dogs not sure what you have against him but that's between you and him I was lucky enough to get to buy a couple over the years and if you like calling me hunting loon that's fine lad and your club doesn't need me lad but you do what you have to do and I do the same and I think your class to !
don't belong to any club bonehead and to be honest don't intend to join any club but do wish them all the best but it's not for me
only thing we agree kid and if you look for some more of my posts you can put your tuppence worth in look forward to seeing more of them always gives me a laugh !

The rebranding was not referring to C/A as you will no doubt become aware in due course you seem to be class :thumbs:

I know what the rebranding was referring to, thats why I said it was rubbish, and dont get me wrong, whatever the way forward and who takes it forward I wish them luck.

• Like 2

Can for once people act like adults :blink:

The CoC is out, it is agreed upon, the club is now crawling soon to learn to walk, conversations are being had.

Why are people not onboard? Does it not make sense?

well said mushroom,

going forward there will be true representation for the modern lurcher and the lads who own them. We all have 2 choices.

1) get behind what people are doing ( not for themselves but for everyone)

2) sit back and criticise , watch your freedoms and liberties get eroded away and fall foul of every crap law introduced.

Talking of crap laws,

Bit off topic but how is Scotand looking forward to the changes to airgun laws Davey ?

http://basc.org.uk/basc-scotland/airguns-in-scotland/airgun-licensing-in-scotland-frequently-asked-questions/

next thing will be all lurcher owners to wear, hi vis kilts , bells and the dogs have to be muzzled and wear clogs

we should all do everything we can to preserve what we have

• Like 4