Further Update On New Lurcher Association

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call it sad if you like. . . . . . but to me, that just sounds like the defence of someone who doesn't like constructive criticism! These kind of bodies NEED to be questioned, so that answers can be f

I get it now... I think!! 2 groups, 1 new 1 old.. That can't get along and work as one for whatever the reasons may be?? ( perhaps we've ran out of acronyms ??)...So now the lurcher owners decide who

This younger generation (and they're not all young either) see what they do as a form of rebellion, or they're just that thick that they don't realise the implications of of what the do and say. They

Posted Images

There is a meeting of the steering group of LAGBI scheduled for Sunday 15 th November once this meeting has taken place. A full report of present status, ,progress and future programme will be made available to all interested parties and supporters, Any issues people would like to be discussed at the steering group meeting please pm any questions or issues to Dewclaw69, Sandymere, Trenchfoot, Skycat or Desertbred, ATB

• Like 3

There is a meeting of the steering group of LAGBI scheduled for Sunday 15 th November once this meeting has taken place. A full report of present status, ,progress and future programme will be made available to all interested parties and supporters, Any issues people would like to be discussed at the steering group meeting please pm any questions or issues to Dewclaw69, Sandymere, Trenchfoot, Skycat or Desertbred, ATB

thank you

Can we stop getting post about awl on this thread please.

I'm no longer part johnny mate I made that clear. I see posting of updates of the awl on this thread and it just stinks of what most people were/are thinking about them ;)

This is where it's all spilled out..

We've answered our critics and supporters here ..

It only seems right, to keep adding to the orginal thread, for all to read..

We've no divide and would welcome the steering group to join, either as induviduals or a group.

AWL wish to unite lurcher owners ..

I've stated previously,we have no fight with our fellow man,as we have our sights set else where.

Good luck to the steering group. .

Happy Hunting.

• Like 1

I'm no longer part johnny mate I made that clear. I see posting of updates of the awl on this thread and it just stinks of what most people were/are thinking about them ;)

We've no divide and would welcome the steering group to join, either as induviduals or a group.

I've stated previously,we have no fight with our fellow man,as we have our sights set else where.

Happy Hunting.

My own view is, The AWL has bulldozed over what was trying to be achieved on this thread, maybe due to personal differences, maybe due to not wanting to release the reigns, even though the horse has not moved for years. to cause a split at the start says all i need to know, so its a NO from me. How you think you can gain a united front by isolating the group who first started the ball rolling is beyond me, i suspect it will all end up as the same old faces in the same old places once the fizzle has gone.

Happy Hunting.

My own view is, The AWL has bulldozed over what was trying to be achieved on this thread, maybe due to personal differences, maybe due to not wanting to release the reigns, even though the horse has not moved for years. to cause a split at the start says all i need to know, so its a NO from me. How you think you can gain a united front by isolating the group who first started the ball rolling is beyond me, i suspect it will all end up as the same old faces in the same old places once the fizzle has gone.

I respect your perception..

I disagree whole heartidly,with your statement..

We have no wish to isolate anyone and welcome all..

I have no ambition for the project to fizzle out or fail.

We don't take any thing for granted and will be working to gain the support and respect from the lurcher community.

• Like 1

LAGBI have no further comments to make until the Conclusion of the meeting on the 15th November 2015. Then all proposals will be publicised and the genuine lurcher and working dog enthusiasts can make their own balanced judgement which is the correct path to follow and decide the direction they want the Group to take. ATB

Happy Hunting.

Exactly

Just get out lamping .talking to landowners trying to gain thier trust.join the local shoot beating.boring yes but a good start.at the end of the day you can join many associated clubs and put 2oo stickers in your truck window.the prob is good folk will join, but the wan...s will continue to ruin it.

So it is one of them "us and them" things then?

I'd say more like rubbing the puppy's nose in the poo mate.. Teach it a lesson.

have you jumped ship then giro?

Must admit it does all get a bit silly,,,,

From somebody who has no interest in all honesty with either club,,,,, from the outside looking in,,, it seems to me this old club has got the arse,,cos a new club has started.... that's how it comes across..wich is sad,,cos I'm sure everybody from both clubs has the best of intensions.

• Like 7

Ones an association of 'lurcher clubs' upto clubs if they want to join,LAGBI is a club for anyone with an interest in keeping lurcher work for future generations and to help show lurcher work in a good light that's the way I'm reading it, two different things IMO atb AT

If I may correct You there All-terrian, ~ AWL is the Association for the working lurcher/longdog.

For single membership and Clubs alike.

The AWL is working to promote the working lurcher for the generations to come.

Its not a 'them & 'us thing at all.

United is the only way forward.

Its not about him/ or her, its about the LURCHER .

We wish the steering group well, and we hope they have on their agenda,

the vision we share and that for the sake of the Lurcher, United is the best way forward.

Jayne AWL sec.

• Like 1

Ones an association of 'lurcher clubs' upto clubs if they want to join,LAGBI is a club for anyone with an interest in keeping lurcher work for future generations and to help show lurcher work in a good light that's the way I'm reading it, two different things IMO atb AT

If I may correct You there All-terrian, ~ AWL is the Association for the working lurcher/longdog.

For single membership and Clubs alike.

The AWL is working to promote the working lurcher for the generations to come.

Its not a 'them & 'us thing at all.

United is the only way forward.

Its not about him/ or her, its about the LURCHER .

We wish the steering group well, and we hope they have on their agenda,

the vision we share and that for the sake of the Lurcher, United is the best way forward.

Jayne AWL sec.

don't see it that way myself, looks far more like its about him/her and protecting whats already in place from the past even though it has not worked in the present.

have you jumped ship then giro?

Must admit it does all get a bit silly,,,,

From somebody who has no interest in all honesty with either club,,,,, from the outside looking in,,, it seems to me this old club has got the arse,,cos a new club has started.... that's how it comes across..wich is sad,,cos I'm sure everybody from both clubs has the best of intensions.

I was never on the steering group Tomo.

I decided to help refrom the ALC and get the AWL going.

All terrian .

The AWL is for individual members or clubs.

The AWL wishes to promote and protect the heritage of the working lurcher.

Awll.co.uk