Further Update On New Lurcher Association

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call it sad if you like. . . . . . but to me, that just sounds like the defence of someone who doesn't like constructive criticism! These kind of bodies NEED to be questioned, so that answers can be f

I get it now... I think!! 2 groups, 1 new 1 old.. That can't get along and work as one for whatever the reasons may be?? ( perhaps we've ran out of acronyms ??)...So now the lurcher owners decide who

This younger generation (and they're not all young either) see what they do as a form of rebellion, or they're just that thick that they don't realise the implications of of what the do and say. They

Posted Images

For The Record - I'd like to thank everyone that has PM'd with offers of help. All names and offers have been / and will be noted.

At the point that a formal structure of an organisation is born, names and details of how folk want to help will be passed over to the elected committee.

cheers Rob

Code of conduct 1 dog at any time ?why when the hunting act says you can use 2 dogs to flush game surly if your doing pest control your wanting to catch soon as

its a start Davey.is all.

At the right time, an elected committee can amend codes / practices as they see fit.

If you're in this Lurcher club and your perceived to be breaking the law by some over zealous wildlife officer etc, will there be any kind of legal help afforded by the club?

That's on the agenda matey. The organisation will iron out everyones ideas in the long run I'm sure. But in the short- term it needs people to support it. There's alwasy plenty to knock the CA, so now they've got an organisation to fight for lurcherwork they have gone real quiet. You can't please some folk, they just love to see the down side of everything.

The code of conduct is just a guide. It is there simply to help defend lurcherwork against those who are out to wreck it.It is not law, just 'best practice'.

• Like 3

If this able to get up and runing a presents at future games fairs and shows whould help but unsure how this would be structured also iam guessing flyers posted in local bissness and shops of any members areas if there are willing to put them up would also raise awareness no doubt eh someone along in minute to slate my comments as seems to be a popular theme on here lol atb

A member on here with some events organisation skills has offered help so there details will be passed on to the committee and may be able to give advice/support to local groups re organising show/events etc in the future.

• Like 1