Kiwi Just Landed

Greetings hunters.

I've done a lot of hunting back home in NZ, and I have now moved here for the foreseeable future.

Ideally id love to find some like minded people to get to know, learning how, where etc to hunt here. I know its very different to back home, but that's part of the draw card.

If anyone would like another gun, or camera man to join them, or just lend me your time so I can pick your brain, id be very grateful, and naturally id repay the favour back in NZ!

post-96516-0-07424300-1444054318_thumb.jpg

post-96516-0-07729600-1444054716.jpg

Thanks, and good luck for the season.

Tom

• Like 2

that's a real good bag the biggist I have seen .great shooting bud

Thanks mate, a lot of hard work scouting etc, but you get out what you put in. Took a lot of hard years before I learned enough to get that kind of bag. Back in NZ canada geese have lost their game bird status because hunters weren't harvesting enough, so we are trying to help out and show we can get the numbers down to get them back on the game licence - where they belong. Its either shoot them over decoys where the majority of bids get used and eaten, or let them be culled by the tens of thousands out of helicopters and bull dozed into a pit. lesser of two evils. I know things are different here but I hope people arn't to quick to judge us on the size of our bags, without first hearing why.

• 2 weeks later...