Tundra Boots

Can anyone help me with my problem, I got myself a pair about 6 months because they say that they are waterproof, I thought grate for the mornings when dew is on the ground how wrong was I ever time I go out in them both my foot get wet as if I've got trainers on.

Has anyone had the same problem?

I got on to Jack Pyke and told them about it, even tho they were helpful I can't do anything with out proof of purchase which I don't have.

So what I'm asking is there anything that I can use to make them waterproof

The one thing i've learned since moving to the countryside 6 years ago is that leather boots, no matter how good, will seriously feck up day in day out in wet weather.... Save the good boots for the propper days and bone dry days and for everything else, wear wellies!!

The one thing i've learned since moving to the countryside 6 years ago is that leather boots, no matter how good, will seriously feck up day in day out in wet weather.... Save the good boots for the propper days and bone dry days and for everything else, wear wellies!!

wellies are easier to keep, but if day in, day out wearing your feet will fall to bits. especially if they are neoprene lined. down side is needing 2 pairs of boots, one wearing one drying out.

wellies are easier to keep, but if day in, day out wearing your feet will fall to bits. especially if they are neoprene lined. down side is needing 2 pairs of boots, one wearing one drying out.

I'd rather do that.......can't remember last time I wore willies, I don't even own a pair :-)

I'd rather do that.......can't remember last time I wore willies, I don't even own a pair :-)

Not something I'd openly admit, but each to their own.

• Like 1