Klitscho Fury Back On

Go to solution Solved by lukey,

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont buy it.....tendon tears dont heal quickly simple as that.......personally i think Klitchsko was just showing Fury who,s boss and letting him see he shouldnt bite the hand thats feeding him.

Some would say Tyson should lose the chance to fight for the title after he turned up dressed as batman and acted like a 12 year old girl.   Sorry Cushty am I okay to say that or do I need to fight

One could not make it up could one...absolutely Supreme!...best of luck with your bet Cushty me ol mushy...these binliners on here dont have a clue about boxing like what you do...my moneys on Klitsch

Posted Images

I dont buy it.....tendon tears dont heal quickly simple as that.......personally i think Klitchsko was just showing Fury who,s boss and letting him see he shouldnt bite the hand thats feeding him.

Definitely however klitckho is getting kicked out for the fourth time in his career

As much as I want fury to win can we really see it? If yes why? Heavyweights are funny as one punch changes everythink, right young guy fury should be able to do somethink to win this fight some how but is he really that good? If the klich does his thing with all the experience he's got he's should be the man, now if you think I'm sitting on the fence then hehehehe yep I've got splinters hehehe

:laugh: :laugh: yeah tys biting the hand thats feeding him and hes showing him whos boss .ffs one couldnt make it up .only on THL .if youve missed it .il remind you .tys mandatory .klit has to fight or retire .hes no boss of nothing and hes feeding no one ,hes stalling for time .hes hoping skye cannot fit in ppv in november so it then has to carry over to the new year. . :laugh: hes owned and hes owned by team fury ,the gypsy warrior will reign supreme .

• Like 2

:laugh: :laugh: yeah tys biting the hand thats feeding him and hes showing him whos boss .ffs one couldnt make it up .only on THL .if youve missed it .il remind you .tys mandatory .klit has to fight or retire .hes no boss of nothing and hes feeding no one ,hes stalling for time .hes hoping skye cannot fit in ppv in november so it then has to carry over to the new year. . :laugh: hes owned and hes owned by team fury ,the gypsy warrior will reign supreme .

That's it Brookie my mush don't listen to the dinlers on this forum they Probally believed the haye fight was going to 100 percent happen untill he dropped out twice and admitted retirement only to contanly go on about coming back I can see kiltchko retiring and vacating the belts to be honest

• Like 1