Hi Hunting Life Enthusiasts! Im After You're Opinions!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for having me on the forum - I signed up to ask for your help and opinions.

Im a PhD student at Queen Mary University of London and I'm studying peoples attitudes to the concept of animal mind.

The first stage of the project is an online survey asking the opinion of not only the general public about the subject, but also key demographics who interact with animals on a regular basis such as farmers, academics, hunting societies, pet care companies and laboratory animal associations.

I would be extremely grateful if some of you would consider joining in the research, it is important that everyones voice is heard in the discussion around animals mental abilities and their related use within society.

The survey is anonymous, takes between 10-15 minutes and has undergone ethical approval (study code QMREC1405). You can win some john lewis vouchers by taking part. Results will be used for scholarly purposes only (journal/conference publications) and will always be reported in summary format.

If you would like more information, or wish to take part, please just visit my website below which has extra details and the survey link:

https://theanthrozoologist.wordpress.com

Even if you don't wish to take part in the survey, id still be really interested to hear your views on 'animal mind'

Thanks

Caroline