New Motor Time, Advice Required.

Hiya lads, as the title says im in the market for a new motor my current one isnt big enough for my pack of mutts. Got a budget up to around 7 grand, itl be for my lamping trips and for the mrs in daytime. Think its time for a 4x4 been reading through various threads on here seems there's some real shite ones about so any advice would be of help.

Cheers Moorside

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus that's grim. Lol. Now I know why I drive a diesel. Haha.

my motor for dogs and shooting  

Yup but it`s a freelander, and miles on the back off a low loader don`t count towards mpg

Posted Images

Read a topic on here about em seem to have mixed reviews on the x trail......I looked at one today boot space seemed pretty good to be fair. Boot space and reliability are my main things. Subaru forresters have a good reputation on here at least, anyone had the mk3 diesel?

This is the one I think I'll end up with as I don't drive feilds I just need a motor for going up tracks and getting me threw the snow

I have wee honda hrv that I swapped for couple year back..and the reliability on paper is threw the roof but it's too small for me

So I thought crv would suit better and wife could still drive with ease..and comes with a pinic table and cool box and the v-technology engines are well tried and tested

post-53576-0-90461900-1443254080_thumb.png