Sign in to follow this  
leslie harold gedge

Did Some One Question My Decoying And Knowledge

did not want to shoot 2 many .or some people will jump on my case for that lol

And if you don't, your not doing your job. Always best to keep stum and do what you have to do. Unless you're selling days :thumbs:

trenchfoot I take people out and don't take a penny off them I like to help people out that don't have perms like me and stu b .I know what it is like when you cant get out . buddy

all I can say is ,, les you are a gent and a very nice person, and oh yes don't forget my xmas dinner :tongue2:

• Like 2

did not want to shoot 2 many .or some people will jump on my case for that lol

And if you don't, your not doing your job. Always best to keep stum and do what you have to do. Unless you're selling days :thumbs:

trenchfoot I take people out and don't take a penny off them I like to help people out that don't have perms like me and stu b .I know what it is like when you cant get out . buddy

all I can say is ,, les you are a gent and a very nice person, and oh yes don't forget my xmas dinner :tongue2:

I was ringing you yesterday had 3 geese for you ian was going to bring them but could not get hold of you buddy skinner

• Like 1

I made myself a goose Canadian goose breast sliced thin fryed fast in bread with onions ace

You been on that Bottle again Les. :whistling:

• Like 1

I made myself a goose Canadian goose breast sliced thin fryed fast in bread with onions ace

You been on that Bottle again Les. :whistling:

[/quote cherry brandy off the farmer joe was cross eyed

• Like 1

So you are saying that Andy Crowe and George Digweed would struggle on your ground ?

some people should listen to them that knows .I don't no owt about ladyboys so don't ask me decoying iam your man

WTF has lady boys got to do with pigeon shooting ?

They would struggle out side their private big bird shoots where the birds have been shot at and decoyed before by everybody and is grand ma fact

Edited by Nots so bad lad
  • Like 1