Refugee Question

Just of the news huntingloon Aberdeen wanting a 100 the have houses already arranged gor them and there benifets will be sorted out for them right away so the fit in well

what do you mean why do always say everyone in aberdeen are on benefits Most folk work in oil here so all on decent money aye but bet when u pay your rent cops come round find out where you got money from eh mate
lol don't pay rent lol and never mentioned benifets before plus aye couldn't give a feck about Aberdeen just saying what they said on the Scottish news enjoy your new neighbours hopefully they will get a job in the failing oil industry and fit in with the rest of the rich lmao
aye well be better than working we wedgies by the way lmao

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As Britain has decide to take in refugees I would imagine that there is now no britsh people forced to sleep rough and have recived housing as there would be no way they would take these people in and

During April, May and June of this year, Eurostat (the EU's official statisticians) counted 213,000 asylum claims - just 44,000 were from Syrians. Migrants have been found from Nigeria, Pakistan and

Afghanistan has a civil war not a reasonably stable government ,, funded by external regimes, and destabilised by foreign funded mercenaries. Much is the same situation in Iraq, Syria ,Lybia where sov

Changing the subject slightly.... anybody see the news yesterday,,, the police in Calais beating ,,and gassing the iligal emigrants,, then smashing up tents ect....

What a complete waste of time and money,,, not to mention no need for that....

Now I don't want them here same as everyone else,,, but doing what they did achieved nothing ,,,they just went and set up camp elsewhere,,, there not addressing the issue...

This camp must be costing the local council and public no end of money and stress ,,,I bet its one lawless place,,i bet theres no end of assultd,,rapes,,and god knows what,,,wich must put stress on the hospitals,,, and I bet theres no end of theft type crime...

on way home from pub last week I stopped a rape

What, you gave in and consented in the end :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3

Changing the subject slightly.... anybody see the news yesterday,,, the police in Calais beating ,,and gassing the iligal emigrants,, then smashing up tents ect....

Now I don't want them here same as everyone else,,, but doing what they did achieved nothing ,,,they just went and set up camp elsewhere,,, there not addressing the issue...

This camp must be costing the local council and public no end of money and stress ,,,I bet its one lawless place,,i bet theres no end of assultd,,rapes,,and god knows what,,,wich must put stress on the hospitals,,, and I bet theres no end of theft type crime...

no I couldn't get a erection had to let her go !!!!
  • Like 1

There's a simple answer to this problem. Ask for volunteers to provide accomadation and funds for refugees families until they can support themselves. Then (A) we'll see just how many of the do gooders back it up (or suddenly go quiet) and (B) when volunteers stop it means we're full.

• Like 2

no I couldn't get a erection had to let her go !!!!

Good come back :thumbs:

I am all for helping people in crisis but Britain seems to be nation that has not got enough money to help it own people out of homeless and poverty and can't afford to prescribe life saving cancer drugs to folk but they always have money to pay to fight wars that cost billions and give money for foreign aid after making Britain pull there belts and raise tax etc to lift Britain out of the debt crisis we give it all away in my view bunch of pricks nae got a clue how can you be proud to British when the treat it own people like this and put foreign folk first