Fortis/country Covers

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You order yours first born & let me know how it go's......;-)

Cabelas Dry-Plus Performance Upland Pants   I was out all morning yesterday, through the woods & cover in the rain, then had a dig.......& they kept me dry....briar proof fronts as well....

I forgot to add, I've brought some Hyena waterproof trousers, cheap as chips and spot on. They're only £30 and they don't let in a drop   Screwfix Hyena k2

How much....!!!

LOL

Compared to other top end performance clothing it's not bad. I'm half interested in a smock and over trousers. Even 120 for the waterproof trousers doesn't sound bad when compared to the likes of harkilla etc.

Judging by their range of camo patterns they must supply a few different professional forces...

Go for it. Very good company to deal with, being a family run business they fix anything thats broken. I have a heavy duty bib and brace and also a smock, very friendly family a mate of mine had trousers from them 6 years ago with 4 year warranty he took them back at the midland and ripped them (his own fault) and they fixed them. Quality gear too and very strong

• Like 1

I'm going to get the grizzly jacket...woodsman style, looks like a winner to me.....

I might chance the non-woodsman stuff. I should probably go for the tougher woodsman but I'm not a big fan of excessively heavy duty stuff personally.

There is a light weight option, which I'd probably go for...........I'm still not 100% on choosing between a jacket or smock?

I'm just not sure about smocks......

• 2 weeks later...

I've had trousers and a jacket off country covers, both were garbage. They leaked from day one, I sent the trousers back to get them re lined and it was exactly the same, as soon as I sat on the quad I was piss wet through

I've had trousers and a jacket off country covers, both were garbage. They leaked from day one, I sent the trousers back to get them re lined and it was exactly the same, as soon as I sat on the quad I was piss wet through

......I haven't ordered yet :-)....which jacket did you get dillydog? Was it long ago?

Funny enough, speaking to a mate that does the terriers he said his dad had the same experience and he himself has the full Falklands outfit and doesn't rate it either. Reckons the trousers have managed 4-5 years but generally not worth the money. So that's a number of terrier men that don't rate the stuff now....

Bit disappointing really....