Ive been feeding mine silver and they do shit loads. Before reading this thread i was thinking of changing their food. This has madf mx mind up, sick of picking up landmines all the time in the garden.

What shall i look for on the bag to make a good choice? Ive fed him janes wekbeloved before which was 40 a bag.

Ive been feeding mine silver and they do shit loads. Before reading this thread i was thinking of changing their food. This has madf mx mind up, sick of picking up landmines all the time in the garden.

What shall i look for on the bag to make a good choice? Ive fed him janes wekbeloved before which was 40 a bag.

The first ingredient on the bag should be a meat such chicken lamb etc.

The first ingredient on the bag should be a meat such chicken lamb etc.

A lot of people say that. The problem is even when it says "chicken" as the first ingredient it isn't chicken as we know it. It's feet or heads. Or some other foul part of the anatomy.

Best thing to do is experiment with them, different dogs do better on different grubs. Some lads won't touch gain28 for example. It goes straight through their dogs. Other lads swear by it.

Personally I don't think you can beat banging plenty of flesh into them. Wether that's as part of a natural diet or supplemented with a complete.

• Like 2