1/2 Inch Net For Rats ?

Guest vin

Hello all.

Does anyone make or can I buy sheet netting in 1/2 inch or 1 inch maybe ?

I could do with some stop nets and a couple of 20-25 yard quick set long nets specifically for Rats.

Cut a long story short I have a few little patches of brambles and small garden type shrub areas etc etc with burrows perfect for ferrets or smokers.. but no dogs allowed etc etc..I can't shoot them or poison them.

No dogs? Tell em to do it themselves lol don't fancy dispatching and then getting dead rats out net lollol you braver than me

Its a paid job mate.. sometimes you gotta think outside the box and try something new..lol. I can't leave traps there because of public access etc etc.. I think the nets will need plenty of baggage in them for this task.

I've got some 1inch purse nets but i think they will squeeze through them. I think 1/2 inch is required... ?

As for dispatch and removal from nets.. I can't say I'm looking forward to that bit...lol

C'mon man,...just get yourself some ordinary washing up gloves,...grip the netted rat gently,.but firmly across its loins and then slide your free hand, under the rodent's chin,...take a good hold of its wee head and pull back,..instantly dislocating the longtail's neck vertebrae...

A rat will not face a real Marigold,............FACT.... :whistling:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 1

I will take you to that same spot on your next visit Mr Lloyd and you can show me that little trick... I thought I was getting bitten a bit too much when I'm stretching them like bunnies. . . Ya learn something new everyday on this wonderfuel tinterweb...lol.