Freya 2015

youcanthide...BANG

Pulled Freya on Monday after a weeks weight reduction. Tuesday and Wednesday she was coming instantly full length of he creance so I let her loose took her lamping today for the first time and on her third slip she took this rabbit in fine style. From aviary to hunting in three days, what more can I ask for. Done me proud

2015-09-18%2000.00.23_zpsgfjqezmi.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks lads. Got a go pro on order aswell so hopefully have some footage up the end of this week

Kills 3,4 and 5 last night on the lamp. Flew the rabbits well. Also pleased to say I've just put a deposit down on an English pointer pup. Meet Jäegar, pick him up next week. Right age now ready to st

Picked Jäger up Saturday afternoon. Forgot how stressful it is having a pup. Sick of wiping piss and shit up haha. Can't wait to start working him. As soon as he's jabbed up he will be comin on short

Hahaha. I was lookin at the gwp pointers mate but a good mate of mine had these english pointers and I've seen the mum work and she's a cracking dog. Either way any pointer is better than none haha.

Anyway got kill number 6 tonight. Would have been 7 if my mate didn't let his hawk off to "help" mine out on a rabbit she took on a pretty long slip. Only thing she helped out with was pulling my bird off the rabbits and letting it run free lol

Hahaha. I was lookin at the gwp pointers mate but a good mate of mine had these english pointers and I've seen the mum work and she's a cracking dog. Either way any pointer is better than none haha.

Anyway got kill number 6 tonight. Would have been 7 if my mate didn't let his hawk off to "help" mine out on a rabbit she took on a pretty long slip. Only thing she helped out with was pulling my bird off the rabbits and letting it run free lol

Haha.....spot on! Has to be better than thrashing around waste high in brambles like I always was...

.....it will open up a whole new world for you ;-)