He's Slept With 500 Women

Go to solution Solved by suffolkpoacher,

Is fury into the hunting?

Yes he does mate and big into off-roading
his youngest brother in to dogs

Tomas or hughie
his younger brothers are Shane and john and Shane is in to dogs
I was speaking with his dad and he told me he has bullx and has had the same line for a very long time,I'm sure he told me he had an ed reed dog and they started from that,he knew what he was talking about when he spoke about lurchers though and his eyes lit up when we talked hunting lol John fury is definitely a hunting man atb AT
in to salukis ?? I don't think young john in to dogs and I don't know about old man john tho Edited by Crackers

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shit how many women he,s slept with .....Cushty you are clearly besotted with this man but your starting to sound dangerous now !.....have you tried writing him fan mail ?.....maybe there

See his younger brother Hughie's pro debut...see Tyson Fury fight here when he was younger...you been at many of his fights Cushty?...or do you just go along to the weigh-in to catch him in his underp

500,,,is that it,,,, mind he's not the best looking kid around so that's not a bad score for a lanky gypo....   If he comes and stands the door with me for a few nights,,,ile give him a few poin

Posted Images

500,,,is that it,,,, :whistling: mind he's not the best looking kid around :bad: so that's not a bad score for a lanky gypo....

If he comes and stands the door with me for a few nights,,,ile give him a few pointers

Leching at young birds and them telling you to feck off is NOT the same as shagging one, :thumbs:

So he's slept with a different woman every week for the last 10 years? Maybe counting's not his thing.

Or two a week for the last 5. It wouldnt be that hard (excuse the pun) if you were out every Friday and Saturday night. Its all about where you go and how picky you are. Youve got no chance in them tea rooms you frequent...

• Like 4

So he's slept with a different woman every week for the last 10 years? Maybe counting's not his thing.

Or two a week for the last 5. It wouldnt be that hard (excuse the pun) if you were out every Friday and Saturday night. Its all about where you go and how picky you are. Youve got no chance in them tea rooms you frequent...

I don't care where you go 1 or 2 different women a week every week is impossible however unpicky you are. And there's some stunning grannies in my tea room. :thumbs:

I don't care where you go 1 or 2 different women a week every week is impossible however unpicky you are. And there's some stunning grannies in my tea room. :thumbs:

Its possible walshie sure you don't even need to go out all you have to do is log onto one of them dating site's plenty sluts on them

• Like 1

It's not impossible mate,,,I haven't done it,,,but l lived with 2 lads in ibiza that did ,,,,in fact more,,cos there target was 100 girls a season,,,(6 month),,, in fact Graig,,even got interviewed by the Sunday sport,,,I remember the article now,,,becks 100 bonks,,,1 night he did 6 whilst working,,one after another they went in to the toilet with him...

• Like 1

It's not impossible mate,,,I haven't done it,,,but l lived with 2 lads in ibiza that did ,,,,in fact more,,cos there target was 100 girls a season,,,(6 month),,, in fact Graig,,even got interviewed by the Sunday sport,,,I remember the article now,,,becks 100 bonks,,,1 night he did 6 whilst working,,one after another they went in to the toilet with him...

What classy girls...

• Like 1

Good lad. Has his cock rotted off yet?

It's well possible if no standards if someone goes out a lot especially if work the doors or as said go on them datin sites but I just could never go for the any goals a hole thing just don't see the point if no chemistry electricle energy n attraction give me quality over quantity any day ; )

Edited by dodger
  • Like 1