Brilliant Video Interview Wth John Fury

Go to solution Solved by lurcherman 887,

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of sillyness.....the exact reason fighters need to surround themself with experienced top level proven people in my opinion !.....fighters dont need their dads or brothers to tell everyone

He talked a complete and utter load of crap .

Cushty, he probably gets the old piky/gypo rubbish thrown at him because ever time him and his family speak they bleat on about how they are "fighting men" and a different breed to the person they are

I am no boxing fan I stuck it out till 3/4 of the way though. It just sounded like a party political broadcast for the Tyson Fury camp to me. And he brought in every conceivable reason why his son would win, then backtracks and says if he does lose..Knocked it off then.

TC

The man talks sense we'll worth the watch

Yes he does talk a lot of sense.

I liked Tyson from day 1 he was and well mannered, then he got gobby and started swearing in interviews which I think turned a lot of people against him

Hope he brings all the titles to Britain

• Like 1

Are travelers a different race....?

A culture that no one wants to or understand rasism to the same degree yes ild advice you to watch all the video as John fury is a much older more expeinced man with words and the wate to explain things than I am

The man talks sense we'll worth the watch

Great watch that Cushty, cheers .......not laughed so much in a long time. You can see where big Ty gets it from, a real chip off the old block isn't the. So what date is Fury senior walking through London with his strides down ?
  • Like 1

So this is a shitty island,a dump and what ever else why not f**k off and travel somewhere else if it's that bad? ??? people dislike fury not because he's a traveller but because of the bull shot that comes out of his mouth and the way he conducts him self ??

• Like 2

I'd die for my kids too,that doesn't qualify me to be a corner man one day.

Would he push the surgeon out of the way if Tyson was having surgery and get stuck in himself?

If he loves and would die for his son,and the surgeons only doing it to make a living.

I honestly think Fury has a big chance

Even with him going to have to win convincingly re it being in Germany.

Not many fighters at that level can choose to box orthodox or southpaw for a full fight or switch at will.

I really hope the bloke wins.

Then it should be game on with Joshua next summer.

he said if he looses (j/f ) he will walk through the streets naked 0n that day, well he wants to hope the weather warm/dry , because he going to get wet/cold on that day lol , fury will prob give decent fight, with size+ youth on his side, but skill will prevail and he get ko round 8-9 :yes: , and if him and Joshua ever get it on next year , same again Joshua will ko him maybe even earlier in the fight :yes:

Reckon Tyson will do the business his dad speaks a lot of truth the majority of people seem to want him to fail, so you can understand a fathers feeling some times Tyson does run his mouth off but a lot of that got to be in frustration and he his a fighting man and you can work it out so is his old man and proud of his son so good luck to him probably get a few more fans when he does job anyway hope he wins it . Atb Flacko