Official Thl 2015 Rugby World Cup Thread

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

an Englishman walks into a bar ..... there is normally a Welshman an Irishman and a Scotsman to but their still at the world cup .........

Unbiased punditry last night mind, man of the match on any other planet would've gone to Foley or Pocock but no good old Dallaglio and the other plank gave it to Launchbury.....and you all wonder why

Posted Images

What drop goal.

yep , and great player ,there the best in the world 2nd time again, , with this team now with every one a class act, be intresting to see if they can still produce a top team for the next world cup. i know they as country it a god to them playing the oval ball,but its not very offtern to get as good as this one been , i just hope they can, i backed them to win .love the haka , just love everything they bring to the game :yes: the wife said she get me there shirt for xmas lol . hope england can improve and last longer when its in japan :yes:

There will be a lot less players from this team in the next World Cup Ray ... Retirement for Carter ... Mckaw ... Nanu etc .......

yeh thats it ken, most of the top players will be gone this cup, wonder if they can produce this qualty again for the next cup,?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Elarob
      Discover the ultimate in relaxed romance with the best casual dating platform!
      Authentic Damsels
      [URL=http://meettomy.site]Top-notch Сasual Dating[/URL]
    • By smithie
      It looks like the Saudis are going to buy the toon and Mike Ashley will be gone..
      Good news for them but  not for max. They will spend and climb the table for sure
      https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/legal-binding-agreement-pundit-claims-newcastle-united-saudi-arabian-takeover-deal-detail-2538963

• By THE STIFFMEISTER
      As a seeker of truths and in order to establish some veracity of facts ,  yesterday I carried out a what’s app football questionnaire. 
      In order to maintain impartiality , I’ve awaited until the final results are in.... and it makes for interesting reading . 
      The conditions were set for a level playing field .reams of questions were filtered through however I decided on three questions alone to maintain ease of answer via the polling method of what’s app. 
      1. Who in your opinion are the top 6 English football clubs regardless of league or current table position? 
      2. Who would you say are the biggest English league side outwith big 6 ?
      3. Who is the bigger club Newcastle or Sunderland?
      Answer in your opinion , no right or wrong . 
      Each question was asked individually, as in only when they Had responded to the first was the second sent and so on 
      the demographic was chosen with the following constraints
      1. No fans of either Sunderland or Newcastle were chosen to be questioned. 
      2. I selected 20 people in order to make it a fair pool of people and to make % mathematics easier. 
      3. All 20 lads are guys i have played football with or discussed football with at length. 
      4. No members of the hunting life . 
      5. 10 born and raised south of Birmingham . Including 2 welsh lads. 10 born north of Birmingham . Including 2 Scottish lads. 
      6. All agreed to have the conversations and their findings included in the survey . 
      So with no further delay , is anyone interested in reading the results ? 
      Any ideas on how I could have set conditions to a fairer test? 
    • By blackmaggie
      I have just seen were one of the gravy is caught shitting in his seat yesterday I don't know how to put the link up and i know things arent good up there but that's just wrong on every level