Anyone used it? Am having a pond built and wanting to use rubber pond paint instead of a liner. And just wounded if anyone as used it and is it any good or would a pond liner be just as better?

Lots of people use it in koi ponds but apparently fibreglass is a lot better but obviously far more expensive I take it your all concreted then ?

That's the thing jook I don't want creases thine things to look clean (ocd if you like lol). Another thing is I am not into a black pond and only seen black pond liners so that's another reason I am looking down the route of paint. I will be having koi in pond mate

That's the thing jook I don't want creases thine things to look clean (ocd if you like lol). Another thing is I am not into a black pond and only seen black pond liners so that's another reason I am looking down the route of paint. I will be having koi in pond mate

Have you put a Bottom drain in or using submersible pump go onto a forum called extreme koi there will be lots using pond paint and will be able to give you a lot more help on the matter

• Like 1

Bottom drain mate

Yeah I'm going to use an arieated bottom drain on my next pond I've built one where I am living at the moment with liner and a submersible pump to a multi bay filter but hopefully moving to a more pernamant home in a year or so so going to build a nice big pond with a viewing window and all that Probally pond paint or fibre glass it, my pond at the moment in a bit of a bodge job with the power coming form extension leads etc

Rendered a pond once and the (pond expert) gave us (fibres glass) fibres in a bag and said put couple hand fulls in every mix and just render and rub up as normal then they just painted it cream still perfect now that was few year back

Cream surly once the pond got establish the algaie that will start to grown on the pond walls and bottom would be no point in having it cream a guy I know used blue pond liner and paid extra for it and all only for it to end up the same as a black liner once the Algie grew

• Like 1